• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Betrayers Blacklist

Dovgan2000

Survivor
Reaction score
UMMMM Minecraft_hill, Pingochi99, TheDazi22, DON'T NOOB TEAM WITH THESE PEOPLE XD They'll get ya xD let you fight 1st in the deathmatch and rape one hit you and win.

Mooclan

Forum God
Reaction score
Sorry, but why is jefeperro not on this list yet?

Literally MCSG's god of backstabbing.
I once asked him, "So, I hear you're good at backstabbing?" The man had the nerve to say "No".... and then he FLIPPING BACKSTABBED ME

my only revenge is that I can beat him in League. XD

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
sigh, you still have your copied signature...
Alright, here's my list if complaints about that post right there.

1. There's no reason to say that. It only comes off as a way to harass the other user being myself. If there's another meaning behind it, please do explain.

2. You're the only one who has an issue with it. I have no issue with anyone who made their signature like that after I made mine. Also, Chris said he had no issue either.

3. Technically you copied yours from Chris' too.

4. AT LEAST POST IT ON MY PROFILE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD DANGIT

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Alright, here's my list if complaints about that post right there.

1. There's no reason to say that. It only comes off as a way to harass the other user being myself. If there's another meaning behind it, please do explain.

2. You're the only one who has an issue with it. I have no issue with anyone who made their signature like that after I made mine. Also, Chris said he had no issue either.

3. Technically you copied yours from Chris' too.

4. AT LEAST POST IT ON MY PROFILE. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS THREAD DANGIT
I had it before chris, the only thing i added from the quotes, honestly why would it annoy you as well since you basically copied it from us, i join the forums in december of 2012 my other forums account had everthing on it until it was hacked, so i made this one

Brandon6895

Platinum
Reaction score
I had it before chris, the only thing i added from the quotes, honestly why would it annoy you as well since you basically copied it from us, i join the forums in december of 2012 my other forums account had everthing on it until it was hacked, so i made this one
Can you stop?

Turtle

Diamond
Reaction score
Anyone that is not a Steve (not disguised) in all honesty...

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
So are you saying you annoyed by gifs of amines in people's signatures because that supposedly copied you? I feel bad for the first person to put their stats in their signature because now everyone copies them.

Honestly, why does it matter if you're account was from December 2012, mine's from October 2012. I had a signature then, but I thought Chris' was cool so I made mine like it. That's how humans work, and well, I guess I'm human.

Finally, can you use some grammar? It's really difficult to use mobile without having any grammar mistakes and is prefer an argument I have have effort put forth on both ends. Not just mine. Meet me halfway man.

Can you stop?
<3

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
So are you saying you annoyed by gifs of amines in people's signatures because that supposedly copied you? I feel bad for the first person to put their stats in their signature because now everyone copies them.

Honestly, why does it matter if you're account was from December 2012, mine's from October 2012. I had a signature then, but I thought Chris' was cool so I made mine like it. That's how humans work, and well, I guess I'm human.

Finally, can you use some grammar? It's really difficult to use mobile without having any grammar mistakes and is prefer an argument I have have effort put forth on both ends. Not just mine. Meet me halfway man.

<3
My grammar, look at how you spelled anime xD

ZeNoS

Tribute
Reaction score
I've actually never betrayed someone since BajanHeterosexual played on MCSG. It was his 50th something game, and I pushed him off a cliff :D I think he uploaded it too.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci