• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Bounty System.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
We all get bountied every once in a while and its very annoying because people TARGET you! Alot of youtubers also get bountied and on top of that they are already getting targeted as it is. So here is a new great idea for the bounty system..

If someone gets bountied and some one kills them the bounty would go to the "killer" but the killer doesnt get rewarded the points intill they win.. But if they die the bounty goes to that player ect intill the true winner gets it.. As we all se on youtube with bounties people will spawn kill them and die for the points wich is unfair for the real winner and player. Tell me what you all think?

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
I've had this idea forever thank you for posting it Zio :D

Also players would still get targeted they would just carry the bounty throughout the game and you would only get it if you won. If you got killed your killer would have the bounty and so on. But if you died in lava no one would get it unless a player hit you recently.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
You kill things, you pose yourself as a big target, therefore making you a threat for bounties. No need to change it.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
You kill things, you pose yourself as a big target, therefore making you a threat for bounties. No need to change it.
This system would still make you a target, but if you had a bounty and someone killed they would then have the bounty on them and so on. Only if a player won would they actually get the bounty/points. Honestly i don't think the system needs to be changed either just trying to explain the idea a little better.

MJM239

District 13
Reaction score
This system would still make you a target, but if you had a bounty and someone killed they would then have the bounty on them and so on. Only if a player won would they actually get the bounty/points. Honestly i don't think the system needs to be changed either just trying to explain the idea a little better.
Bounties work as a reward, so having one on your head right after you kill the previously bountied player, would kind of flip-flop that idea and turn the kill into a half-punishment.

It seems like an idea that would have no point but to demolish the satisfaction of getting a bounty kill in the first place.

Unuxon

Career
Reaction score
Bounties work as a reward, so having one on your head right after you kill the previously bountied player, would kind of flip-flop that idea and turn the kill into a half-punishment.

It seems like an idea that would have no point but to demolish the satisfaction of getting a bounty kill in the first place.
Okay. I can see where that would be a problem, but as i said i honestly wouldn't want it to change. All i was doing was making the idea clear as it seemed he didn't make it clear enough.

Zioligy

Diamond
Reaction score
Exactly the point is for them to be targeted correct. So then it would still make them targeted but it would be more of a challene to keep it. Thats why they could not kill them and stay alive till d match to win and keep it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci