• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Lobby?

What would you like to see in the lobby?

• parkour area

Votes: 19 76.0%
  • free roam of outside city

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • combat area

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • mini-puzzles

Votes: 9 36.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

spcnoonan

Spectator
Reaction score
Do not get me wrong, the current lobby is pretty cool, what with the sceenery, but it's repetitive and if there were, I don't know, maybe smallish free running areas and maybe even a combat area! Just anything to keep us entertained for the 5 minutes waiting time :)

Muhlex

Tribute
Reaction score
Even if I often use the 5 minutes for a break, sometimes I join a server and wait for the game to start. I'd like some training like parkours and a combat area.

bart

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I just want something to do when I am waiting xD

purplepieman

Career
Reaction score
I like the idea, but is it really a high priority? Definitely something to keep in mind for when the plugin comes out of beta. For now just tab out to youtube or something! Just be sure you don't get too distracted and miss the start of the game.

spcnoonan

Spectator
Reaction score
I like the idea, but is it really a high priority? Definitely something to keep in mind for when the plugin comes out of beta. For now just tab out to youtube or something! Just be sure you don't get too distracted and miss the start of the game.
what's gonna be in the beta plug-in? And it was just something i thought of, i dont mind multitasking when im waiting in the lobby anyways :p

Krasso

Survivor
Reaction score
I like this idea. It shouldn't really be highest priority, but definitely something that wouldn't hurt in the long run. I think a parkour-like area would be pretty cool to have. :)

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
I voted for everything :D I like all of them. Maybe in any redstone contraptions you could see the redstone that makes it work to learn how to do it (just by looking of course). I know you don't actually need redstone in game but it's like learning how to camouflage. It's not NECESSARY, but it's a cool skill to have.
Parkouring would be really fun, and good practice. Right now in the lobby I have pretty much nothing to do and this would help.
For the free roam outside the city, that's not the best idea, but I like it anyways. Sometimes I might like a chance to explore that city over there :D
And in the combat area, it could have a bunch of chests full of swords. I know there would be the issue that someone could steal them all, but who cares. It's just the lobby. That way you could kill each other, and you would just respawn back in the lobby spot where you always spawn. It would be GREAT for practicing your team killing. It would also make the lobby more like a Training Centre like they had from the books.

Also, like Krasso said, it's not high priority. It's a good idea, but I doubt it will be implemented soon. I would say it will be done when the plugin is almost out of beta, and the devs and others have some spare time on their hands.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci