• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Better Sprint Mod has now been eliminated on our servers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
It's still there, and you definetly don't have to double tap.
Quick question do you own a mac ?
Then you should know that the sprint is toggled unless you look inside a chest which breaks your sprint so you have to toggle it again in order to keep sprinting ( this is 1.7 im talking about )

J

Joel/MadDawg

Quick question do you own a mac ?
Then you should know that the sprint is toggled unless you look inside a chest which breaks your sprint so you have to toggle it again in order to keep sprinting ( this is 1.7 im talking about )
I do not own a mac, however I have seen videos of 1.7 sprint on macs, and when you set your sprint to the CAP button it never breaks.

Wickyy

Career
Reaction score
I do not own a mac, however I have seen videos of 1.7 sprint on macs, and when you set your sprint to the CAP button it never breaks.
*face palm* you don't own a mac so how would you know ? I OWN A MAC ive done it so i would know !!! im gonna stop arguing cause this obviously is just not getting to you.

J

Joel/MadDawg

*face palm* you don't own a mac so how would you know ? I OWN A MAC ive done it so i would know !!! im gonna stop arguing cause this obviously is just not getting to you.
May I ask what key you use for sprint?

J

Joel/MadDawg

Wizterfix I apologize for this whole debate because I am wrong. A friend of mine with a mac just checked it out and you are right. I apologize sincerely.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Who wants to bet my ban screen was used for this? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member