• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Betting system in MCSG?

_zeX99_

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It seems like an interesting idea, but no one spectates games that have 12 players left except friends of survivors. I say reduce it to 6, 8 at best. That way you still aren't completely sure who will win, but it's also not completely random.
Wrong i often see random people watch the game. I would also stay and watch the game at 12 to see if the person i bet on would win, cool reason to spectate.

Also i would like to suggest if you bet and leave the bet dissapears so you can't go to another server to place another bet and farm points.

HalfSquirrel

Diamond
Reaction score
Wrong i often see random people watch the game. I would also stay and watch the game at 12 to see if the person i bet on would win, cool reason to spectate.

Also i would like to suggest if you bet and leave the bet dissapears so you can't go to another server to place another bet and farm points.
There are very few people that actually spectate it though. Most are probably either AFK or spectating friends. I guess maybe if this was implemented, more people would spectate (not very many more I think) but I still think it shouldn't be that high. I think 8 is a reasonable number.
Also, if you leave a server, it's only reasonable that your bet also disappears so I agree with that.

VirtualSpark, darkrai beat you to it :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci