• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beware [US Team]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BewareUS

Survivor
Reaction score
Um btw you didn't 5-0 us you got salty cuz we won a 5v7 so you dq'd for retarded reasons but if you wanna continue we can but take that off or we'll have a problem :D
You forfeited the match, so you can continue with 1-0 us or we keep it up on the thread.

Snap

Career
Reaction score
5-0....? Are u fkn kidding me ? this clan is the worst piece of trash i've ever encountered other than Tigers. 47-1? More like 47-Juan u mexican border crossing queeeeeers. U guys are all squeakers with .5cm Diks and u enjoy looking at Serti's Poop. Woow complete fegs. If there was a record of worst clans in the worst MCSG community, it would be this one. Tell foopy to send some more nudes

Jawsh

Diamond
Reaction score
Beware vs Vortex 5-0

smh... the tiny respect i had for powdski is gone. about to lose the first round after we have a tk and one 's comp gets messed up. so they call dq for a spec. next round, we only get 5 in so we decide to 5v7. we end up winning and then they call dq again for someone not leaving right away and not putting our roster. then they are saying it is 1-0 them. and now they post the 5-0 win. im surprised nobody has called them out on it before this...

BacccaPlays

Experienced
Reaction score
Im gonna try not to talk trash but if you want to have a respectable clan you should actually accept your losses instead of making up excuses because you got a bit salt salt over 1 round and you cant say you won a round, because you didnt, and also we didnt forfeit, we'd be glad to postpone and battle another day when you get your stuff sorted out and decide to compensate over the round and make some sort of agreement or something like that. Tbh if you want to lie and say you 5-0'd us like you're really never going to have a clan that people respect because youre never gonna pull this bullshit off against a clan like Rebels or Rivals but whatever I dont know why winning a clan battle in minecraft matters so much to you but what ev BewareUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci