• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Beyond | US Division

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
Teams that rely on outside shooting will get stumped by teams that have Boards and Size. For example Memphis or The Clippers would easily eliminate the Warriors blatantly speaking because they can post up and shoot. Shooting wise, the warriors are the best in that category but saying that they are best team out there is extremely arrogant considering you don't take in any other factors.

Bandwagoners on the warriors are being so annoying lately >_<.
I'm not a band wagoner. Liked them ever since 2012 ;) Cause I used to like the Lakers but, lost interest because of how boring they are to watch w/o Kobe in his prime. Bogut does well ;) I know for damn sure the Clippers wont beat em. Clippers don't have size (besides DeAndre Jordan) who is outstanding but other than that the Clippers won't beat em, and if you could kindly not target me that would be great.

BeyondClan

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not a band wagoner. Liked them ever since 2012 ;) Cause I used to like the Lakers but, lost interest because of how boring they are to watch w/o Kobe in his prime. Bogut does well ;) I know for damn sure the Clippers wont beat em. Clippers don't have size (besides DeAndre Jordan) who is outstanding but other than that the Clippers won't beat em, and if you could kindly not target me that would be great.
Alright fellas nuff bball talk u know what im saying my home g's :D

Wqrriorss

Survivor
Reaction score
reмove ĸolтen ғroм тнe roѕтer, and yoυ ѕнoυld proмoтe poĸe тo мeмвer! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci