• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

bhommie123 mod-app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhommie

Spectator
Reaction score
Your Name:blakeYour Age:15Your Minecraft Username:bhommie123Your Forum Username:bhommieDo you have any MCBans?:i have 1, it was for spamming i just really wanted map 2 sorry.Past Administration or Moderating Experiences:I ran my own server and handled trolls and spammers wellWhat examples of situations will you use /kick?:If someone is spamming or making others feel badWhat are some examples of situations that you would use /tempban?:Spamming and trollersWhat examples of situations will you use /ban?:if they have been tempbanned atleast 3 timesDo you have the ability to record video?:i can video the games yesHow much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?:3 days minimumWhere are you located? (Time Zone):central usI, {Blake/bhommie}, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permeant ban or removal from the website.

Kingo

Survivor
Reaction score
This does not go in this topic, please re-post it in the staff applications thread. Also... try to use spaces.

oExistence

Survivor
Reaction score
Wrong forum. If you cannot simply read a thread you shouldn't be a mod.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci