• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BIG ISSUE!

Should we Strenghten Our Anti Cheat?

• No-The Anti Cheat Works fine

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LightningBolt

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello Mcgamers! How are you doing today? Hope you're Fine.

P.s-I will be mentioning Badlion server a lot so deal with it-_-_=_+-+

I wanna start the discussion on the BIGGEST issue today On The MCSG servers. Can you guess it?
The Issue is about HACKERS! There are so many hackers playing MCSG that the limits have passed.Why do hackers hack? BECAUSE WE DO NOT HAVE STRONG ANTI CHEAT! Badlion has a very Strong Anti cheat and people use ghost client more.And let me tell you Ghost Clients are easy to beat.It will be as if you are fighting a Experienced Player.And we should make stricter Rules and punishments. That way People will fear to try hacking on the server.And Another Issue. Players think if someone beats them The Opposite Person is the hacker. Like seriously i get hackusated so many Times like its not even funny.No one Hackusates the real Hackers but me! So we should stop hackusating and silently Record and make a thread.And if we make a Very strong Anti cheat hacking will be dead before the end of 2017(Estimates)

I hope Mods look into my suggestion and Make anti cheat very strong to bypass. This Will get rid of hackers and make MCSG fun to play again.

Preston417

Career
Reaction score
Creating an anti cheat isn't easy, I'll challenge you: make one that isn't beatable. If you can do that, well then, you get a virtual award.

Simply report hackers and we'll take care of them, anti cheat or reports, the cheaters still get banned.

No further discussion is required on a thread like this, therefore I went ahead and locked it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci