• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biggest Fail you've ever done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raufal

Tribute
Reaction score
My biggest fail: it was on the classic map ( i SUCK at it, i always get lost, EVERYTHING LOOKS THE SAME!!!) i got a diamond from corn and a stone sword, i killed another guy he had another diamond, i searched the globe for a stick, and managed to get back to corn before nightfall ( you wont believe how proud i was that i didnt get lost) made the sword, and waited there, A glorious mod by the name of Logstone ( who i hate, he tricked me and backstabbed me 2 times now) with his cool armour and iron sword, i hide my diamond sword when he engages on me, i quickly kill him, and because we both had alot of stuff i was inventory managing, (btw at that time three players including me were left) and because it was nightfall, a creeper thought it would be funny , to come up to me, when i had about 4 hearts, and explode on me in pretty much point blank range, and kill me
then at the death match one of the players didnt even have a weapon, the other one had a stone sword and leather tunic...

Sollyhol

Survivor
Reaction score
I just got killed by someone with a wooden sword, when I had an iron sword :S

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I died in the deathmatch because of fall damage even though I had way superior equipment than my opponent.

mizu

Tribute
Reaction score
I was on the old map with a friend teamed up with me (note: we were separated)

I was staying by the wooden house with 2 chests near the enchanting table drop place, and I saw these two other guys swimming to me. I kept telling my friend that he was getting chased by one guy behind him with leather armor and a stone sword. Long story short, they were 2 other tributes teamed up together and I swam to them almost to my death while my friend was underwater beside me the entire time.

Still won the fight though and won that game in the end /fail
~ Date

Halflife308

Spectator
Reaction score
Had loads of food and armor, and with only four people left, decided to go after this guy. Turned out he had a diamond sword, and I was dead in like 2 seconds.

manonthecan

Spectator
Reaction score
I was on map 3 being a ninja running away from 2 people in diamond armour. I was in the trees and they were following me on the ground. I was jumping from tree to tree then when i tried to make a 3 block jump there was a vine on the block i was jumping from. It stopped me from sprinting the i fell down and got mauled by the team with the diamond swords

supermuddypuddle

Experienced
Reaction score
I was on map 3 being a ninja running away from 2 people in diamond armour. I was in the trees and they were following me on the ground. I was jumping from tree to tree then when i tried to make a 3 block jump there was a vine on the block i was jumping from. It stopped me from sprinting the i fell down and got mauled by the team with the diamond swords
uhh iron armor?

THatShadowGuy

Spectator
Reaction score
Long story short, I had full iron, diamond sword, racked up 5 or 6 kills, and the deathmatch was starting. I noticed my opponent only had a leather cap and a wooden sword. Feeling sorry for him, I tossed him some armor and an iron sword. After switching to a stone sword just to give him a chance, we fought. It was a really intense battle, and there were moments where I thought I would lose.

You're probably thinking I made some stupid mistake and he managed to kill me.
NOPE.
Before I knew it, we reached the time limit, and the server went down just as I killed him.

AND THAT'S HOW I STILL HAVE 0 WINS EVERYONE

(seriously though, if i was just a few seconds faster... :mad:)

(then again, it's probably some form of karma for making the spectators wait through all of that)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci