• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bikini Bottom (60% Complete)

Would you like to see Bikini Bottom on the MCGamer servers?

• Yes.

• No. (please respond with your reasoning)

Results are only viewable after voting.

NoHacksJustPing

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello everyone my name is NoHacksJustPing, and welcome to my forum for the map 'Bikini Bottom.'

So anyway, here is the story. Around a year ago I started building a map that I thought would be well accepted by the community. I wanted to base this map around the town of the famous TV show Spongebob Squarepants, called Bikini Bottom. Progress was great and me and a couple of friends built a fair amount of the map already. However, the steps needed to be taken in order to finalize this map and be acceptable for the public are beyond my skill set. I need people who can make the little changes such as decorations, terraforming and more. This is why I am posting this forum. Find out more about this on this explanation video on Youtube:

Here are some of the Highlights of the Map:

PvP Aspects:

• Flat areas of the map optimized for fighting.
  • Multiple chokepoints for teams and such.
  • No grass or tall plant blocks (blocking flint and steels/rods.)
  • Minimal water - at the edge of the map to pin players; and you can't swim away for ages.
  • Lag-free map for high FPS while playing.
Miscellaneous:
  • Fun Easter Eggs.
  • Reminiscent of childhood.
  • Brightly colored.
  • Not a large map or many hiding places providing shorter games.
All in all, this is an all-around great map open to revision. If you have any questions regarding what I would like to see in the last stages of building, you can contact me on twitter: twitter.com/NoHacksJustPing

Download: (See YouTube link above)

Screenshots: http://imgur.com/a/pSEcO

Last edited:

r i p

Quantum
Reaction score
carson! I was building dat map with u (VegetlaGaymer) gg

jerffy

Experienced
Reaction score
For the screenshots part just create an imgur album and link it on the forums, it's easier that way and doesn't take up too much space on the thread.

Map wise, I watched your video and it seems pretty complete except there were some parts that needed a few more structures. I hope the next person who take it on will do a good job on that, and I can't wait to see the finalised map. I would continue it, but I don't think I have the skill set to build a map. I may still attempt it when I have the time though :)

Good job on the map so far, it looks pretty nice.

NoHacksJustPing

Diamond
Reaction score
For the screenshots part just create an imgur album and link it on the forums, it's easier that way and doesn't take up too much space on the thread.

Map wise, I watched your video and it seems pretty complete except there were some parts that needed a few more structures. I hope the next person who take it on will do a good job on that, and I can't wait to see the finalised map. I would continue it, but I don't think I have the skill set to build a map. I may still attempt it when I have the time though :)

Good job on the map so far, it looks pretty nice.
Thanks dude!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci