• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

billyguy1's Leaving Thread

billyguy1

Mockingjay
Reaction score
...sike. I'm not leaving. Yet. I just wanted to make this thread to thank people who have impacted me throughout my time here at MCSG.

Well, honestly, I never thought I would be this involved in the community. Back when I started foruming and playing, I never thought I would reach 3.5k posts, or 7k likes, or 700 wins. I thought I would be a noob forever. So many people have impacted me on the way, and I wanted to make this thread to thank those people.

First, a mini story.

I was born a poor black child I was sitting in English class in October of 2012 talking to my friend, and he mentioned the minecraft hunger games! I was like omg hunger games no wai and he was like yeah, type in google mcsg.in and I'm liek ok. So that night I typed it in google and I was like "omg wtf its so fancy" so I made an account. Right after that, I opened minecraft and typed in the IP. I got on a server, and the game started. I think it was SG3? maybe? It had a giant mountain that I climbed for 20 minutes, then I died of hunger. I logged off thinking "wow wtf this is stupid i just die" and I left for a couple months. That is how I found MCSG.

Now, from this point on, I met people who greatly impacted me throughout my time here...

kristier12- Kristie, you(obviously) were the first person I ever really got close to on MCSG. You made the original CA games fun, and not super boring wandering around maps that I didn't have a clue about, at least I had someone to be nooby with me aha. Even though we kind of went seperate ways after the first couple months of CA, I'm glad we are talking some more now.
ShadowfireLegend- Shadow, even though you will never see this I had to put you here because we teamed so much back in the days. Even though you an extreme noob, following me on my chest route and not even having one of your own, you were still tons of fun to team with ;p

@OldCAplayers- You guys know who you are. Even though I was never as good as you guys, I'm glad you sometimes teamed with me and didn't slaughter me every chance you got ;)

Pixelatorx2- To be honest, when I first fought you, I thought you were a major hacker because you kept wrecking me in sword fights. Now, I know you aren't ;) I still remember the days where we teamed all the time... ;3

So about this time, I think it was late February, I quit MCSG all together. I hated everything about MCSGv2. The rubber banding, the map fails, and most of all, the font. Of all things, the MCSGv2 font made me quit the servers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~3 month break~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo around very late May, after baseball season was over, I decided to play a round of MCSG. Lo and behold, it was extremely fun. I also decided to check out the forums a little bit, just to see what they were about. I was also intrigued by the forums. At this point(June 1st) I had about 70 wins and 20 forum posts, so I was still very unknown around here. This was when I decided to start playing and foruming a lot...

Around Mid-July, I was derping around in the CA servers when I met
KatyRoseRain- Katy, you probably won't see this since you rarely go on the forums ;) but I felt it was necessary to put you here since I remember teaming with you and your friends all the time during the summer. Even though you probably don't remember this all that well, I felt I just had to put you here.

So yeah. By Mid-August I had 250 wins and became an active member, and I felt I was getting sort of well known around here. I was having a ton of fun playing and foruming and I knew I had finally found a community I could call home.

After this, everything is jumbled together and I met a ton of people and did a ton of things that I can't put into a story, so I'm just gonna write about people who have impacted me a lot over the past few months ;)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Awkward Transition~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RC_4777 Lively Theoretical - Probably the three forumers I respect and look up to the most. You guys post quality content all the time, and seemingly make the forums a better place. When I grow up, I want to be just like you guys ;)

ToeKnee - wolf. lol, all the messages you post on my profile and all the comments you make are hilarious, and I don't consider them spam. You always seem to make me laugh whenever you post something
wolf

SirCumstances (Bure) Dah_Hobbit- You guys wanted me to put you here so here you are.....ha no, I always enjoy interacting with you guys on the forums, and I had a lot of fun on your server, Isaac, even though I may have got banned ;)

Henry Yin Blazerboy123 Virtual DeformedChild FuSioN Mooclan Mlpoknzaba Mamiamato24 qwErtyVAsdfghN @(I'll tag more once I think of them) - I really haven't talked to you guys much, but I really like you as forumers, and felt that I needed to put you here as part of my forum journey. I see you guys post often and quality content, s

DQ- I still remember when we met in game and I killed you ;p but you're one of the funniest
people I've met in my time here. I sometimes always think you're a little bit lot crazy, but keep up what you do, the forums would be duller without you.

CandyCranium Wolf_Rush3r rhysSH1 TheRealAussie Hawk62- Team Michigan. Lol, it's been fun discussing snow days and other random stuff in the team convo. I can relate to you guys a lot, because you live near me. Sometimes when things happen IRL that are state-related I usually wonder what you guys think about it. Mabey we can all meet up some day ;)

ThappleTree - Even though you quit, and won't see this for a while, I felt like I should put you here because you're hilarious and always know what to say to make people laugh. Hopefully you come back one day.

Beardy Joel Maury-Holmes- Thank you guys for actually talking to me when I first spoke, so it didn't feel as awkward and I didn't run away crying ;)

Beyoncé Cat_On_A_Poptart - You two swear a lot. Not that it bothers me or anything...ha ha...really though, you two are really really funny. It's always interesting opening Skype and seeing what you both have talked about, because usually I end up laughing hysterically.

Zaex30 TheManeEvent - You guys keep me from going insane in the Skype chat, haha. Zane, you're one of the most mature people I know on here, and I know you will be a great staff member when you finally do acquire the rank. Mane, you will always be the first person I ever had a legit conversation with over the internet. It's also nice to know someone who knows something about sports. Hopefully you get better at math so you can get un-grounded, because you're a really fun person to be around.

Brownieee - Hey, I just met you, I've probably met you mostly recently out of my friends, but you've already become a good one. Even though you have deprived me of sleep, you know I still enjoyed staying up with you at least a little bit, or else I would have gone to bed :p You're a ton of fun to talk("talk" sorry for not "talking" at all lel) to and play with, and I hope we continue to do so. And I will keep stalking you <3

illumina1337 - Sooo yeah, I guess I could have mentioned you in the earlier half of my post since I met you in like January, but we've become brothers since then so :p You're the funniest person on the forums, everything you say seems to make me laugh, no matter if you intend to or not. You don't take things too seriously, which is usually good, but I know you can be serious when you need to be. I always enjoy teaming with you, even though you always wreck me in deathmatch. It's worth it. Hopefully you get a new PC soon and make it into the world records next year. <3 u bro

Claps123 - Dylan. I know our relationship has troubles...quite often...but that's typical in a strong friendship. I'm glad I didn't keep hating you and vice versa, when we met. I still remember that day...yeah. Anyway, you have forced me to become much more social than I ever hoped to be. As you said, you dragged me out of my corner and took it for yourself. I thank you for that, as I wouldn't be as social as I am today. also, thank you for helping me manage the clan, as disfunctional as it was.Hopefully you get your mic fixed soon and maybe we can play...hah. You've been a good friend, hopefully it stays this way 5eva or at least until real life consumes us.

Thank you everyone for reading this(you did read the whole thing, of course). This community means a ton to me, and I thank you all for making it into what it is today.

Last edited:

Yin

Discord: prettyyinpink
Reaction score
No, stay! Please!!!

Edit: damn it! I really need to read the opening paragraphs :p

Edit 2: I never get alerted about being tagged :(

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members