• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Biodomes

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
*an intercom activates*

Hello, welcome the Facility Science Environmental Division, where we have plans to give the the, where you're greetings to join the staff of facility to conduct ecological tests inside the Biodome complex.
Work is is is done and we hope you'll enjoy our science

We have many domes for you, including the Mystery Swamp, where we'll give you [REDACTED]

Or our Kastle Hill, where you can test the efficiency of animals when put into a battle ground environment.

And if you get get get get ERROR we have a beach just for you

We have many other places for you to die in explore, like South Jungle Falls, Wasteland, Stonebreaker peak, and the Spawn Plains.

if you experience sudden death during these test, we will inform any relatives that you may have and remind them that we are not not not not responsible.

*End Intercom*
So yes the map is done, and ready to be played, though I still won't quit updating it because I'm sure that the comment will tell me what I did wrong. I don't expect this to get on MCSG, because it is my first map and is probably very poorly made, though better than others first maps I've seen. The actual map is slightly larger than Breeze, but the space outside the domes take away most of the space. 87 total chests, so slightly low.

Map download here. Note that I forgot to delete mobs so they're in there.
http://www.mediafire.com/?tb5llvqdqdyt8w1

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't point that out, but the biodomes are made of glass, and there are seven in total, the actual force field isn't visible in the screen shots. This means that there will be about 3-4 people per dome, and if you want to see all of the domes at once, you can see the original in progress post.

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
Yes, I know it looks kind of bad, but it is m first map, I just want constructive criticism. I don't expect it to be played or added to the list, I'm just looking to improve myself.

Dog232

Spectator
Reaction score
*sigh*

Okay, please take it easy though, it is still my first map.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci