• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Black&Red Default edit by GoldenWave98

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
Hello everyone, this is the release of a pack i've been working on for a few days, and it turned out to be really nice in my onion ;-------D

Here's a few screenshots of terrain:

^ nis room there

(^ #notinf1whoops)

Blocks are for the most part from DefStyle, and also some are from Zephyyre's pack v2, so credits to them for the blocks. Sky is from RainPvP.

Screenie o' the gui n' stuff:

Hearts and crosshair made by me (tho the crosshair is inspired by jonnysurvives' first or very early version of bantpack), hotbar and xp bar respectively from Lovepack V2 and Linkdude1997's pack.

Dangerous PvP stuff & particles:

DIE SPIDERS (crit ^ sharp v)

This v is very pvp

K this stuff's all made by me cuz i'm a brave editor xDDd

Also credits to NickSharpx fo' the pack.png, it's bootyful.
Other credits to Crackling's ocd pack, from which i took the enchanting glint.

Oki dazz' it, i hope u enjoy and make nis pvp with this pack :DDDD

#EnjoyUrP4ck: https://www.mediafire.com/?26bcy96z4dgoru4

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
Lol that's dece, the swords' handles are a bit odd in my onion

also check out my pack and tell me your opinion and bump it! Down in mi signmature

GoldenWave

Career
Reaction score
Lol that's dece, the swords' handles are a bit odd in my onion

also check out my pack and tell me your opinion and bump it! Down in mi signmature
WOW bad support --__-- jk ty for constructive criticism, but i like them and since this is a 16x who doesn't can freely edit them ;DD

Phiilling

Survivor
Reaction score
WOW bad support --__-- jk ty for constructive criticism, but i like them and since this is a 16x who doesn't can freely edit it ;DD
Now ure turn to fokn click link in the descrisignature and leave a like and comment :))) under !!! Xkckkkk

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci