• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blake43215's Custom Skins!

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm a skinmasher (my term for taking a ton of different skins and mashing it into one new one, (i have no creative skill to make one myself)) So, I thought I would make some for the MCSG community :D heres some examples of my work. (Sorry only good with Human skins)
Blake43215.png Carson252.png Legit_Gamingz.png Ninja.png

I can change the color of the secondary for the ninja gui (the green) if anyone wants :D

Skins are free.

IGN:
Signature Attribute: (what you want carried over from your previous skin)
(Leave blank if you want to be surprised, details wanted. logo/long sleeved/blue etc.)
Hair:
Eyes:
Shirt:
Pants:
Shoes:
additional info:

Que:
thebeardydragon
Gunnishone
Zinc

havocXX
BreezeIsland
FLAMEdex
PikachuPals

NativeTalent
GOFORGOLDCROZ

Please remember that parts or all of these skins are not my creation alone, I just ReEdit/Merge them.

Last edited:

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: LucarioPlayz
Signature Attribute: Ninja with glasses
additional info: Could it be a full ninja suit, and somehow fit glasses onto a partially covered face?

Blake43215

Some guy
Reaction score
IGN: LucarioPlayz
Signature Attribute: Ninja with glasses
additional info: Could it be a full ninja suit, and somehow fit glasses onto a partially covered face?
What color for the suit? i can TRY to do glasses, but the cowl might mess with it.
Also, signature attributes are anything you want me to carry over from your previous skin.

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
What color for the suit? i can TRY to do glasses, but the cowl might mess with it.
Also, signature attributes are anything you want me to carry over from your previous skin.
Oh... Nothing from my previous skin, and mostly dark colors. Preferably mostly black with any other dark color that would fit in well as other parts of the suit

Beardy

District 13
Reaction score
Thanks! But is could you make me a human :3 I have green eyes if you want to know. Otherwise it looks fantastic!

Gunnishone

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Gunnishone
Signature Attribute: Okay, here's what I want.
Sometimes as a tiger I get sick of being a tiger, I want a human skin.

- Light brown hair.
- Dark blue t-shirt.
- Blue jeans.

additional info: Thank you

Zinc

Career
Reaction score
IGN: Ziiinc
Signature Attribute: Could you shade my currently skin?
Additional info: Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci