• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Blank

Status
Not open for further replies.

OutcastPVP

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: iiVyPVP, going to change to OutcastPVP
Wins: 46. In total including Legacy, I have 226(I've been playing Kohi and CS:GO a lot lately, I haven't really been playing MCSG. I'm getting back into it.)
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here):
Reason why we should accept you: I am pretty decent at PVP and I think I am okay enough to fight with people at this clans level. And I this this clan could give me a better look into PVP. And if that does happen I would be able to help the clan a lot more. So basically what I'm trying to say is I believe I have a lot of potential and I think pretty soon once I am at my prime I can help this clan very much.

Attachments

Last edited:

iAmCosaUno_

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: iSingular
Wins: 158
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): alexis466ftw
Reason why we should accept you: people tell me i'am a good pvp'er but this clan is way to much better than me and i just want to try it out

Triple

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: DriftMC
Wins: 1300 with legacy on Students
Skype Username (PM me if you don't want to put it here): crafterbasketball
Reason why we should acceptyou: I feel have lots of experience with clans, and I would be a great asset to this clan. Also I have been around this community for a long time.
how many times do i have to say you never had 1000 wins

odakota

Survivor
Reaction score
damn, you made it happen Ace. nice! time to get the big W. probs not gonna happen for a while :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci