• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

#Blazing-US clan come join

xxMrcow

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello to anyone who is interested on joining a clan that. If you wish to join the clan you must be eligible for the following requirements.
  • Must have 30 wins
  • Application Must be accepted
  • Skype is necessary
  • Ages between 10-15 year old
  • Language is English
If you have met these requirements then you may post your application on the following
  • Donor Rank(if you have one)
  • IGN(in game name)
  • Skype name
  • First Name
  • Time Zone
  • Why you should be let into this clan
  • Skills ( graphics, banners, etc.)
  • Previous clan experiences(if you have been in a clan please tell the name and why you left)
  • Any MCSG bans

minecrafthackist

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Donor Rank - No Donor
  • IGN - mojangdisaster - I played about 500 games on my old crap PC so my wins were bad LOL
  • Skype name - mojangdisaster
  • First Name - Adam
  • Time Zone - U.S central standard time
  • Why you should be let into this clan - I'm a pretty good pvper
  • Gender - Male/boy
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses - strength - bow/sword weakness - hackers/rod
  • Skills - I have a graphics designer he will do graphics for cheap/also good at PvP
  • Previous clan experiences - Overdo$ed clan I left cause they suck/also think there the best
  • Any MCSG bans - NO

xxMrcow

Diamond
Reaction score
Thank you for the application minecrafthackist, I'll make sure to read the application and reply asap

xxMrcow

Diamond
Reaction score
He made a clan called Ruthless about 1.5 months ago, and I was seeing if you and him agreed.
Oh I didnt think this was a clan because I checked the forums and it wasnt on it then so I might change the name then

SKIHARD2000

Spectator
Reaction score
  • Donor Rank(if you have one):None :(
  • IGN(in game name): SKIHARD2000
  • Skype name: live:tabernash
  • First Name: Everett
  • Time Zone: Central United States
  • Why you should be let into this clan
  • What are your strengths and weaknesses: Strengh= Bow, sword, and FnS. Weaknesses= Lag and hackers
  • Skills ( graphics, banners, etc.): I am decent at graphics, nothing special but ok.
  • Previous clan experiences(if you have been in a clan please tell the name and why you left): no other clan, I have wanted to bi in one for a whie though
  • Any MCSG bans: no

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci