• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Attacking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dirky_Jerky

Tribute
Reaction score
Today and yesterday, i ran into 2 people, whom we had same sword but I had much better armor, we fought, got the same hits on each other, but they killed me BECAUSE they were blocking and attacking at the SAME time, and i have a mouse where the right click is broken, (so i use the control key instead), and i'm just wonder because i bet there is people who cant do right click and left click at the same time, wouldn't it be a good idea the block attacking should be outlawed? Because it provides an unfair advantage for people who do it.

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
How exactly can you prevent it? Not to mention that I doubt something that only bothers you would be implemented as rule.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
I'm not aware of a bug such as this, but blocking is a completely fair tactic (as long as they aren't somehow hacking or exploiting something.)

If you didn't have enough RAM to play on a server with 24 people, would you expect us to make servers for 6?

Sorry for the inconvenience,
-Nolam

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
I'm not aware of a bug such as this, but blocking is a completely fair tactic (as long as they aren't somehow hacking or exploiting something.)

If you didn't have enough RAM to play on a server with 24 people, would you expect us to make servers for 6?

Sorry for the inconvenience,
-Nolam
6 player servers would be way too easily to farm... go in with 3 or more of your friends and you've guaranteed a win for one of you, especially if they're helping one of the friends onto the leaderboards.

Nolam

Experienced
Reaction score
6 player servers would be way too easily to farm... go in with 3 or more of your friends and you've guaranteed a win for one of you, especially if they're helping one of the friends onto the leaderboards.
It was an analogy, not a realistic scenario.

Tironas11

Diamond
Reaction score
I doubt this'll be "outlawed" (that term .-.), regardless of how bad it may or may not be, it is still a tactic and if you find yourself having a disadvantage due to hardware issues, I can't realistically see for it to be a bannable (or not allowed) offense if it isn't hacking/exploting a glitch.

I don't see any of these tactics, and when I do, the people using them don't last very long. If it becomes such a problem that you find yourself losing matches because of it, then get a new mouse. It'd be advantageous in almost every aspect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci