• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block Hitting Technique

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Narwhal, please enlighten us in the ways of 'expert' PvP.
Block Hitting is considered spamming left and right clicks. Of course it's situational when you use it but it's simple to master.

Strafing is basically sprinting around an opponent so they can't hit you.

Fishing rod PvP is basically using the 'stun' technique.

It's all so simple.

I utilise the efficiency of each tool in battle. In close combat combining all these techniques can be disastrous for your opponent. That's where PvP becomes somewhat harder.

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
Block Hitting is considered spamming left and right clicks. Of course it's situational when you use it but it's simple to master.

Strafing is basically sprinting around an opponent so they can't hit you.

Fishing rod PvP is basically using the 'stun' technique.

It's all so simple.

I utilise the efficiency of each tool in battle. In close combat combining all these techniques can be disastrous for your opponent. That's where PvP becomes somewhat harder.
In Simple Terms, i think he went along the lines of, making use of all your weapons makes you good at PvP. I know, i used google translate on that one. :D

darkai202

Mockingjay
Reaction score
In Simple Terms, i think he went along the lines of, making use of all your weapons makes you good at PvP. I know, i used google translate on that one. :D
You make it sound so simple, using them right is a lot harder. :p

Alloy

Experienced
Reaction score
You make it sound so simple, using them right is a lot harder. :p
Now you just making it sound all complicated when in reality all you hear is. "Click, click, Press, press, press, click, press, Rotate mouse, click, press, press, click.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci