• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block lag/glitching solutions

Should this be implemented?

• Total voters

willeb96

Tribute
Reaction score
Today I block-glitched on one of the servers, I didn't know this was a bannable offense since no actions has been taken against it on the servers. One quick and easy way to stop this would be to put everyone in adventure mode, I know it wouldn't stop it to 100% but it would still make it harder to do.

Also, why not check if players are standing inside of a block and then teleport them out of there?
If something along those lines would be possible it would in my opinion be an even better solution.

Hope this helps, and sorry for breaking your rules :(

toby22

District 13
Reaction score
If you we're on adventure mode, you couldn't break leaves, vines, or mushrooms.

kaiomann

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Shaun already made a similar thread about a plugin that stops blockglitching, but somehow everyone forgot about it and it didn't get added.

willeb96

Tribute
Reaction score
If you we're on adventure mode, you couldn't break leaves, vines, or mushrooms.
In adventure mode you can still break blocks if you're using the correct tool, mushrooms can always be broken because they're one-hitted. I'm not sure about vines and leaves, I'll check it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci