• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Block tons of common mods.

Do you think they should get this?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah This plugin should do some good stuff-nocheat is a good for nothing plugin without mods to do something about it

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
This plugin doesn't block the actual mods. It just sends the block codes that are provided by the mod developers, it's pretty useless. Sadly this won't stop minimaps or smart moving, so far the only plugin that is able to do that is No Cheat +.

atticus

Survivor
Reaction score
This plugin doesn't block the actual mods. It just sends the block codes that are provided by the mod developers, it's pretty useless. Sadly this won't stop minimaps or smart moving, so far the only plugin that is able to do that is No Cheat +.
It's open source. It wouldn't be hard to write a plugin that kicks them or bans them, problem is It may have false positives, but I am not sure how it works so I wouldn't know

Aeonic

Survivor
Reaction score
I looked into this some more and it apparently might be able to stop smart moving from working. I'll try to bring this up to Kpwn when I see him.

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
My friend ( He doesnt want to be named) used to use CBJ mods. He used the minimap and x-ray.

iPKuTomorrow

Spectator
Reaction score
Look at me and tell me the truth, what do you do, when people don't know what we're going trough.

cookieman768

Spectator
Reaction score
Cookieman, did you get accepted as a mod?
Not yet, I need to play more but nasty hackers are making me mad.

Yeah, this sends block codes to disable them. Why would it not work? I tried it on my server with all of the mods and it blocked them.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We are exploring all of our options right now with Anti hacking stuff. We are looking at AntiCheat as it has the best API to be added into our plugin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci