• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bloxer12422-Moderator Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

bloxer12422

Spectator
Reaction score
Your name: Tyler
Your age: 16 1/2
Your Minecraft username: bloxer12422
Do you have any MCBans? (If so, explain): yes I have had 1 ban and it was on the tournament tower server I belive and the ban reason was some plugin was installed so then no fall damage could be taken and a new moderator on the server who I expect has only been playing for about a week accused me of hacking and banned me off the server but only as a 1 day ban the ban was recently discussed and we saw the problem and everything was sorted out so yes technically I have gotten a MC Ban but no I have never done anything to deserve one
Do you have any bans on our servers? (If so, explain. If you have an Unbanned ban dispute, please provide a link): No, I have never been banned on the MCSG server and some people and 1 Mod may have a little different answer but that reason is I have been accused of being banned when I applied for Player but we went over it and realized the mistake that they banned the correct person and then warned the wrong one now everything is sorted out and therefore the answer is No I have neeen banned
Past administration or moderation experiences: I have had my own server (Not very popular) if that counts but on the more popular side I am currently the rank Player on the MCSG server
How would you punish players for breaking the rules?:Well not to talk down some mods and most are new ones and im sure they will grow out of this but many new mods immediately ban/kick a player for the first time that they spam something about 3 times and I find that a little ridiculous but as I said they will grow to warning kick maybe ban whole thing and that is what I would like to do no I wouldn't like to ban them off the spot id like to show them the rules on here ask them nicely first if they don't listen ill be a little firm and maybe have to kick them if it gets out of hand and on the 3rd time if I haven't kicked them before then I will be forced to do it and well if it gets to another stage of horribleness then they might get banned as they should
Why do you believe you are qualified to be a moderator?: I think I should become a Moderator because I absolutely love this server and I have full dedication to it and I think that some of these mods apply play for a few days and quit but that isn't what I do if I can become a Moderator I will spend every hour I have to help out this server and not give up also I would like to be a Moderator because as maybe you have seen on the server I love helping people on this server whether they are new a old member if they have troubles I would be glad to help them
In what ways would your presence benefit our staff team?: I would help the MCSG team as a Moderator because as I said before I love this server and I would stay to help them out and not have spamming cursing or constant Caps players bug the other players just trying to play the game and also while I have been on this server I have noticed that the MCSG Mods have been shifting to different servers mostly the new survival server and I would like to fill in that position on the Creative server as a Mod and then about every spot will be close to filled and I believe that is what MCSG needs when they make more terrific mini games the need for Moderators skyrocket and I would love to fill in that position as a Moderator of MCSG
Do you have the ability to record video?:Yes, right now I do have the ability to record video if someone is doing such as hacking modding cursing over-spamming or anything inappropriate on this server which I know many people love to do
Do you own a microphone?: yes I do own a microphone and I've hand one since I started making youtube videos and now if I become Moderator I can put it to more use
How much time a week are you willing to donate to help moderate our forums and servers?: In a week I believe I would spend now I would love to go on 24/7 but of course everyone needs their sleep so in one week I would be able to spend is 84 hours which is 12 hours a day which is the normal time I play on this server and dome days even I play over 12 hours well not counting when I eat but all in all I think I would ba able to spend many many hours on the MCSG server
Where are you located? (Time zone): Well today it is Saturday ( In U.S.A) and now I am in Colorado but on sunday im taking my flight back to Florida where I live in EST

I, bloxer12422, accept the responsibilities by donating my own time by watching over the MCSG Community and agree that any mistake or action not approved by the administration could result in permanent ban or removal from the website

Captainrockon

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Sorry this is not the right place to post this I can not post a link right now ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci