• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BlueBeetleHD's Resignation

itsjulesdude

Platinum
Reaction score
It's sad to see you go :( Although we never talked very often, I remember having a blast playing slender-man game and PvPing that one night.

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
BEETLE NO PLEASE! D:;-;
icrisomuch
<3 :) I'll still be on the forums and in game.

It's sad to see you go :( Although we never talked very often, I remember having a blast playing slender-man game and PvPing that one night.
Ahah I remember that day good times :) ! Even though that was one of the few times we talked I was always comfortable around you.

pepsizPower

District 13
Reaction score
:( You were such a great mod, and you're still an amazing friend. Thanks for all the fun times we had over the summer. I know that we'll talk again eventually in the future, so this isn't goodbye. :)
Greetings Friends, Linkdood here back with some more Minecraft Survival Games!

pepsizPower

Pepsi you were one of the funnier people I’ve met thanks for all the laughs.
<3 ilysm, gud luck in the future you fancy animal.

Trinnn

Experienced
Reaction score
STUPID ALERTS DIDN'T SHOW ME THIS AND I JUST SAW IT ON CURRENT EVENTS. BEEGUMZZZZZ <3 It's time for you to get a ps4 and lets play nba2k14 the park with our MyCareers! xD. But bro, sad to see u go but if you didn't add me on Xbox yet because ur too cool for school, than ur nawt da truu beegumz <33 But all jokes aside, YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE U BIGGUMZ.

BlueBeetleHD

Platinum
Reaction score
Greetings Friends, Linkdood here back with some more Minecraft Survival Games!

<3 ilysm, gud luck in the future you fancy animal.
Thanks you fancy fox :D !

STUPID ALERTS DIDN'T SHOW ME THIS AND I JUST SAW IT ON CURRENT EVENTS. BEEGUMZZZZZ <3 It's time for you to get a ps4 and lets play nba2k14 the park with our MyCareers! xD. But bro, sad to see u go but if you didn't add me on Xbox yet because ur too cool for school, than ur nawt da truu beegumz <33 But all jokes aside, YOU ARE AMAZING AND I LOVE U BIGGUMZ.
LOL I swear I did accept it. Luv ya too <333

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci