• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobby Jones & The Boys A New Era [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuiix_

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: - Fuiix, Trym00, julianvv, xHitscope, TheWaLLex

Wins: - I have 707 wins on MCSG with all of those accounts listed above combined. I have 1000+ Hive wins with all of the accounts listed above combined too.

Mic: I don't know the name of it, it's not really good. I'm saving up for a pair of new ones atm. As long as we use TS3 there shouldn't be any problems.

Donor: - I have iron donor on Trym00 that a friend bought, and I had diamond donor on xHitscope, but I sold it as you can see by it's recent games on the statistics page.

Skype/Teamspeak: - I have them both!

Previous Clan(s): This is my first ever MCSG clan, i've been in some decent Hive clans though.

What will you bring to the boys: stripteases? No but seriously. I hope to bring a lot of effort and a new face to play with. I quit MCSG 6 months ago so my map knowledge might not be the best.

Where are you from / Timezone: - I'm Norwegian but I live in Sweden.

Last edited:

Lifeyz_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Lifeyz
Wins: 1300 in total
Mic: Yas blue yeti
Donor: Diamond
Skype/Teamspeak: ag1146
Previous Clan(s): Cynix, Apocalypse, Hellfire and Rebels
What will you bring to the boys: Inappropriate body part on a male
Where are you from / Timezone Sweden, GMT +1

Joshavfc9

Diamond
Reaction score
IGN: ZeLiiKaHD/xZekzy
Wins: 937
Mic: Using Logitech G35 headset currently
Donor: Plat
Skype/Teamspeak: Got most of you :D
Previous Clan(s): Been in quite a lot of clans, HellFire, Rebels, Sypher and Generals are to name a few
What will you bring to the boys: Lots of norwegian swæg if you lads know what I mean
Where are you from / Timezone: Norway / GMT+1
I remember you, do you remember me? Because I remember very clearly when you hacked on me on swish -_-- and denied it, when I had six people watching which all agreed with me GG -_

BobbyJones

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Lifeyz
Wins: 1300 in total
Mic: Yas blue yeti
Donor: Diamond
Skype/Teamspeak: ag1146
Previous Clan(s): Cynix, Apocalypse, Hellfire and Rebels
What will you bring to the boys: Inappropriate body part on a male
Where are you from / Timezone Sweden, GMT +1
ACCEPTED: Welcome to The Boys.

Twistology

Career
Reaction score
I remember you, do you remember me? Because I remember very clearly when you hacked on me on swish -_-- and denied it, when I had six people watching which all agreed with me GG -_
Pretty sure those 'six people watching and agreeing with you' were people like me and jonny, who were telling you to shut up. No-one agreed with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci