• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobby Jones & The Boys A New Era [EU]

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobbyJones

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: cheezedoodles
Wins: 800
Mic: blue snowball
Donor: plat
Skype/Teamspeak: u got me
Previous Clan(s): Emperors, Solitude, Trivium, VAliance EU and US, Vendetta and Rasclarts
What will you bring to the boys: activity and loads of pvp
Where are you from / Timezone: norway
ACCEPTED: Welcome to the BOYS

Omar

District 13
Reaction score
IGN: TheMCPharaoh
Wins: 1900
Mic: Blue Yeti
Donor: Map Maker
Skype/Teamspeak: I have both. My Skype is TheMinecraftPharaoh.
Previous Clan(s): I've been in many clans, here are a few of them: Royalty - Imagination - Sinister - Temptation - Retro
What will you bring to the boys: I am extremely active day and night on weekdays and active on nights on the weekends. I'll try my best to help get the clan as many victories as possible over rival clans. I may not have the best reputation as I've been quote on quote exposed by a couple of people but I swear I do not cheat in any way and I always get hits like those on every server (even Badlion) and have never been banned. Words really can't express how much I'd love to help this clan out and be a part of the pack as I know many players in this clan are very good players.
Where are you from / Timezone: I am from Egypt.

Stralcsar

Career
Reaction score
IGN: TheMCPharaoh
Wins: 1900
Mic: Blue Yeti
Donor: Map Maker
Skype/Teamspeak: I have both. My Skype is TheMinecraftPharaoh.
Previous Clan(s): I've been in many clans, here are a few of them: Royalty - Imagination - Sinister - Temptation - Retro
What will you bring to the boys: I am extremely active day and night on weekdays and active on nights on the weekends. I'll try my best to help get the clan as many victories as possible over rival clans. I may not have the best reputation as I've been quote on quote exposed by a couple of people but I swear I do not cheat in any way and I always get hits like those on every server (even Badlion) and have never been banned. Words really can't express how much I'd love to help this clan out and be a part of the pack as I know many players in this clan are very good players.
Where are you from / Timezone: I am from Egypt.
declined

Macroos

Tribute
Reaction score
I wasn't going to comment on this forum

but lemme just comment on this forum rn

Quantum
Reaction score
IGN: Ryskaa
Wins: 100 [reset]
Mic: Yes
Donor: Quantum
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes
Previous Clan(s): Vector, Glacial, Desolate, Rebels, and many other
What will you bring to the boys: Activities, maturity, my skills, teamwork.
Where are you from / Timezone: Italy UTC/GMT +1 hour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci