• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobclarts

bakero1337

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Rowzzz
Wins: 1300
Mic: Salar KX101
Skype/Teamspeak: AllexTN
Previous Clan(s): Skittles,RomanianStars,TheGenerals,Vector,Ismerize,Athomize,WarGodz,Sinister,Astrum,Fexium,etc...
Why should we accept you: Because I am tactic and loyal. I am searching for a really good clan,because I want to learn more pvp tactics
Where are you from / Timezone UTC+02:00

Pizk

Survivor
Reaction score
A wise man once asked the casual MCGamer player what would happen if Bobby Jones turned Jamaican. The MCGamer player, left hopeless and empty for words thought about the deadly notion, unable to fixate upon the beauty of what it would be. To calm the shaking Turk, the wise man muttered one speech causing Ismet to drop to the floor in sheer awe. "They chose the path of Power and Destruction".

" Kohi HCF was dry and with no longer any competition left our fighting spirits were dimished. Bobclarts were tired of victory and ventured off into mystical lands to find others worthy of their time. But as timed passed we craved the taste of victory, Bobclarts needed to satisfy their hunger. With MCSG moist and prepared to be slaughtered, the bros have returned better than ever and ready to assert their new found dominance. Blood will stain the armour of our fallen enemies and we will rise to take back our rightful spot, on the throne. "

IT SOUNDS SO POWERFUL

semihprince

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Roaxy30 but it will semihprince
Wins: it was 800/300 but my brother reset and play :((((
Mic: SteelSeries Siberia raw
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes add me semih.0115
Previous Clan(s): the cold war re.con
Why should we accept you: Because I think that I play very well and I have nice team work, very nice, You can prove me (Trial) and will to verify it, Thanks For Watching...
Where are you from / Timezone: Turkey / Bulgaria

Calculus

Survivor
Reaction score

IGN: Hackky
Wins: legacy stats 2000/6000 with all my accounts
Mic: yes
Skype/ Teamspeak: yes
Previous Clan(s): Forgotten US, Elevate, Rebels US, Bobby jones and the boys, Triton US
Why should we accept you: I've been in the EU clan scene before and I really enjoyed and I want to come back to it
Where are you from / Timezone: I'm from American and I live in mountain timezone

InfinityRod_

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: InfinityRod_
Wins: 640 Won 3000 Game. Proof : http://www.mcgamer.net/stats/mcsg/?type=overall&action=view&year=-1&ord=0&page=29
Mic: Laptop Microphone ( My sound good )
Skype/Teamspeak: fatihcanulku / InfinityRod_
Previous Clan(s): Fenton , InfiniteArmy , GoldArmy , Stolen , TheGodRod
Why should we accept you: Because my pvp and team fight very good. And I make 2200 elo in builduhc.
Where are you from / Timezone: Turkey / Mugla . ( I'm understand English no problem <3 )

BerkayOzsen

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN:BerkayOzseen
Wins:mcgamer.net/player/BerkayOzseen
Mic:Yes, good
Skype/Teamspeak:berkayozsen9/yes
Previous Clan(s):IronPunch,Florens
Why should we accept you:I love u Clan, my pvp is very good and i love jonny <3
Where are you from / Timezone:Turkey but speak english

CallsterN

Tribute
Reaction score

IGN:
CptainRex

Wins:

Stats Reset 6/8

Mic:

samson q1u

Skype/Teamspeak:
Yes and yes

Previous Clan(s):

Signature

Why should we accept you:

I can help this clan because i'm a decent player, and i'm not that "yolo" player, i'm always listening to the higher rank members, and i'm playing good in team :)

Where are you from / Timezone:

Sweden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci