• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobclarts

Ceraron

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Ceraron
Wins: fuk me if I know
Mic: Yes
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes
Previous Clan(s): EU: Rasclarts, Carnage, Trivum US: Rebels, Carnage, Clique, Ascendacny, Forsaken.. Cant remember all of them
Why should we accept you: Because I had to leave rasclarts because my us clan wouldnt let me be in an eu clan ;-;
Where are you from / Timezone: America, EST

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Arizxna
Wins: 200~
Mic: T.bone sc 440
Skype/Teamspeak: jonny has my skype
Previous Clan(s): Rasclarts (inactive), Recoil
Why should we accept you: im a pro pvper and i wanna try something new : " d
Where are you from / Timezone: Germany / GMT+1

hi extract
Accepted.

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Ceraron
Wins: fuk me if I know
Mic: Yes
Skype/Teamspeak: Yes
Previous Clan(s): EU: Rasclarts, Carnage, Trivum US: Rebels, Carnage, Clique, Ascendacny, Forsaken.. Cant remember all of them
Why should we accept you: Because I had to leave rasclarts because my us clan wouldnt let me be in an eu clan ;-;
Where are you from / Timezone: America, EST
Pending Discussion - Nobody has been on since you posted this.

Frzz

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Frzz
Wins: never cared about them but had a fair amount before reset
Mic: Blue Snowball
Skype/Teamspeak: pretty much everyone I have on skype, and yes I have teamspeak.
Previous Clan(s): Typhoon, Trivium, Recoil
Why should we accept you: I was recommended by a close friend, MosigCow (William) and I am chill with everyone I know in here, ya'll are great players and it would be pretty cool to try something new, I shall record cw's for YT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I understand the rules of double clanning being forbidden, so if accepted, I'll leave the all other clans. ya gg
Where are you from / Timezone: England

pvp

rossiebalboa

Experienced
Reaction score
IGN: Frzz
Wins: never cared about them but had a fair amount before reset
Mic: Blue Snowball
Skype/Teamspeak: pretty much everyone I have on skype, and yes I have teamspeak.
Previous Clan(s): Typhoon, Trivium, Recoil
Why should we accept you: I was recommended by a close friend, MosigCow (William) and I am chill with everyone I know in here, ya'll are great players and it would be pretty cool to try something new, I shall record cw's for YT ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) I understand the rules of double clanning being forbidden, so if accepted, I'll leave the all other clans. ya gg

pvp
Pending Discussion.

ItzChazzzaa

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: Chxzzaa
Wins: Reset. Did have something like 200 / 510
Mic: Blue Snowball Ice
Skype/Teamspeak: charliehartchazza1234 and i have TS.

Previous Clan(s):
Elysium - Owner
Vulture - Member
Proxy - Member
Nova - Leader
Radical - Owner
Triumph - Owner
Ismerize - Member
Ascendancy - Member
Intrepid - Elite
Lycaon - Member
Convicted - Member
Why should we accept you: As you can see from my clans, i have been around in the MCSG community for a very long time now and im very experienced. When it comes to pvp, i can use all my secondaries very well. I have always been good with the sword from previous experiences such as Kohi and get around 12-13 cps. I am also very strong with the rod and i have always been decent with the bow (long range and short range) especially bow spam. Im also very good when it comes to defensive fns but still improving on my offensive fns. I would say i am very skilled pvper that would love a chance to join your pro clan. I would also like to say that "VIDEO", was in the past and i am not like that any more and i hope i can make a fresh start. I'm also good friends with my uhc pro teamer MosigCow.

Last edited:

Symr

Platinum
Reaction score
IGN: Symmer
Wins: 123/325
Mic: turtle beach
Skype/Teamspeak: both
Previous Clan(s): phoenix, recoil, emperors, lycaon, retroreborn,
Why should we accept you: because i think i would be able to win this clan a round or two and i also want to learn my skills and tactics from you guys
Where are you from / Timezone: England GMT+0

SpajzeN

Tribute
Reaction score
IGN: SpajzeN / SpiZExeCute
Wins: 150 on SpajzeN and 1300 on SpiZExeCute
Mic: ofc, Qpad suround headset
Skype/Teamspeak: Yup both. Skyp: SpiZExeCute
Previous Clan(s): Ismerize, Retro, Team Harvest, ProxyEU, Sinister, The Vikings (Legacy) and much more
Why should we accept you: Since i just left the sh'it clan Elysium, im searching a new good high tier team that "i" know is good. And as everyone says xD i wanna meet new friends ofc, and actually is really good friends with some, but as i said, i think this is an active and good clan that i really can participate in, also i think im a high tier player that can be really good in this clan :)
Where are you from / Timezone: Sweden

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci