• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bobclarts

ahmed_hi

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:theAhmed
Wins:225 /775
Mic: yes,I think its decent
Skype/Teamspeak:I have both,my skype ahmed.skomorac
Previous Clan(s):BubblesEU.The GeneralsEU
Why should we accept you:I want to play competetive pvp with other players,my first clan has disbanded,The Generals kicked me I told them I wont be active 1st mont cuz I had internet problems,Atleast test me I want to be in a good clan and play for long time not temporary,I could try to get in bad clans but its not fun to play,I know you guys are really good,My stats isnt really good cuz I wasnt tryharding i played for fun,just 775 games played beacuse i get bored when hackers kill me :D, hope u will read this,saying again atleast test me,If Im not that good say and I wont join :),I dont want to be in any other clan
Where are you from / Timezone:Im from Bosnia and Herzegovina,timezone +1

N

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: thingy182
Wins: http://www.mcgamer.net/player/thingy182/
Mic: Ofc, and of good quality
Skype/Teamspeak: Both
Previous Clan(s): Too many to name. Mains are phoenix, sypher, astral, rebels & TheSlayerz
Why should we accept you: You should accept me as I will be an active player and a great new member to the clan. I can help with both clan wars, and moderation if needed. I feel as if I am also a half decent player with knowledge and skills for the game.
Where are you from / Timezone: Great Britain, timezone is GMT // BST based on the time of year.
IGN: ZraityTakesU
Wins: 367/2015
Mic: turtlebeach/yes
Skype/Teamspeak: Nike66_3
Previous Clan(s): Viruseu , Inpirets , vectoreu , the generals retroreborn , and more
Why should we accept you: I'm a Decent play and I'm a chill Guy and have alot of experience in cw's and i have Been in good Clans
Where are you from / Timezone Sweden
Declined, applications closed

hotcheekSG

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN: hotcheek
Wins: 19/49 ( Lost recent games due to hackers and lag)
Mic: I have a sunny beach mic ^_^ 100$ worth it
Skype/Teamspeak: hotcheeksg
Previous Clan(s): triumvirate
Why should we accept you: I'm not one of those experienced players with a lot of clan experiences but as my friends told me this clan would be really fit for me to join as there's a lot of known players in the community that can really help me get into clans more and i could use my solo skills in helping clan wars / etc which would be 1 of this clan's benefits of me being in it . And also im really good in situations when i have a lot of pressure put on me , i don't panic and i'm a really chill player (that didnt fit 2 good there ) ik ik but i'd say giving me a chance to know you guys wouldn't be that bad :) Thanks for reading.
Where are you from / Timezone: UTC + 2.00

N

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: hotcheek
Wins: 19/49 ( Lost recent games due to hackers and lag)
Mic: I have a sunny beach mic ^_^ 100$ worth it
Skype/Teamspeak: hotcheeksg
Previous Clan(s): triumvirate
Why should we accept you: I'm not one of those experienced players with a lot of clan experiences but as my friends told me this clan would be really fit for me to join as there's a lot of known players in the community that can really help me get into clans more and i could use my solo skills in helping clan wars / etc which would be 1 of this clan's benefits of me being in it . And also im really good in situations when i have a lot of pressure put on me , i don't panic and i'm a really chill player (that didnt fit 2 good there ) ik ik but i'd say giving me a chance to know you guys wouldn't be that bad :) Thanks for reading.
Where are you from / Timezone: UTC + 2.00
declined

Ficho

Survivor
Reaction score
Ign:quxz,fichq,_xfichox__
Wins:6/15 760/3400 260/680
Mic:Genius Gx Cavimanus
Skype/Teamspeak:razer.ficho
Prevous clans:Tehniqals,Royalty... there is more
Why we should accept you?I think i'm good at pvp and i think i will be helpful for clan.
Where are you from/Timezone:Serbia

Kiromize

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN:wayvee
Wins:15/30
Mic:Genius but works well
Skype/Teamspeak:kryptonhd1 and i have also TS3
Previous Clan(s):Retro, Hilton, The Generals, WarGodz, HeavenACE,Sadboys
Why should we accept you:Because i have potential
Where are you from / Timezone: Romania, UTC + 2:00

ogn | Luke

Career
Reaction score
IGN: ogn
Wins: idk overall >2000
Mic: kraken 7.1 bros
Skype/Teamspeak: you have me
Previous Clan(s): solitude , phoenix , trivium , swarm etc
Why should we accept you: bcs im the beast of mcgamer , and i also want to make new friends ye
Where are you from / Timezone: gmt +2:00

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci