• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

BomBashious' MCSG Story

era

Experienced
Reaction score
the nostalgia is real, idc if i necro

Qwackey

Platinum
Reaction score
Graser? He had a clan? Like, the Graser with lots of subs? xD lol he's so bad

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Obviously you aren't a v1 player. Graser was actually a good player and not all like "Hunger Craft" he was banned off MCSG and moved to Hive for "BSM" he was the Leader of Empire with Epic_Frog_Song, Hiqhlights, a_simmons, and CaptianMKirk. At the time, Empire was as good as The Rebels in v1...

BomBashious

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Like andy said, he used to be pretty good and well known. I met graser when i joined empire and me and him used to be really good friends on the hive and talk all the time on ts but i haven't heard from him ever since i left

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Like andy said, he used to be pretty good and well known. I met graser when i joined empire and me and him used to be really good friends on the hive and talk all the time on ts but i haven't heard from him ever since i left
Didn't someone farm him wins for a while? :c

RathaYatra

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Obviously you aren't a v1 player. Graser was actually a good player and not all like "Hunger Craft" he was banned off MCSG and moved to Hive for "BSM" he was the Leader of Empire with Epic_Frog_Song, Hiqhlights, a_simmons, and CaptianMKirk. At the time, Empire was as good as The Rebels in v1...
I remember I played 4 games of v1 then v2 came out. I played on eu because I couldnt get in us games, finally on us 12 I got my first win on solar frost. I kept on teaming with uberrob12 and NoHacksJustSnipe on Ca servers xD lol
I got reunited with uberrob12 7 months later when I was in titans. he remembered me! we teamed and I 8 hearted him then he got on ts and he had the deepest voice ever. anyway Idk why I wrote this just like remembering my times here random moments yo. maybe some day Ill relay the story of Havoc bic and dave vs Forgotten and rebels in my perspective, aw good time good times.

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Damn, has it really been this long since off of it has happened?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci