• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bombed City Parkour Map.

Dvjay

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello, I'm newish to making maps for survival games but I wanted to make a city one.
It might sound unoriginal but I also added Parkour into it to add some more gameplay to it.

The city is supposed to look bombed and looks pretty boring as of right now since I only have a bit of the buildings done and its pretty undecorated.

Please, please give me feedback on how i can make it look better, the gameplay better, etc.
(I know it looks bad so feel free to hate on that, also I need a name :p)

Diar

District 13
Reaction score
There's not really much to look at yet. :p

Dvjay

Spectator
Reaction score
There's not really much to look at yet. :p
Heh, yeah, I'll probably post more pictures once I get most of the buildings done, I mainly just wanted feedback of how the buildings look seeing as there all made of stone.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Heh, yeah, I'll probably post more pictures once I get most of the buildings done, I mainly just wanted feedback of how the buildings look seeing as there all made of stone.
Those buildings need a lot more detail in honest opinion, because they just look like broken stone boxes atm

Dvjay

Spectator
Reaction score
Those buildings need a lot more detail in honest opinion, because they just look like broken stone boxes atm
Okay, do you have any advice you could give me or a website to put details on buildings? I'm not good at architect, but I can learn. :)

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Okay, do you have any advice you could give me or a website to put details on buildings? I'm not good at architect, but I can learn. :)
Take a look at how Team Vareiede has done the buildings in SG2, Sg4 and SG5. Don't copy them exactly, but draw inspiration from them

Dvjay

Spectator
Reaction score
Take a look at how Team Vareiede has done the buildings in SG2, Sg4 and SG5. Don't copy them exactly, but draw inspiration from them
So basically just a lot of half blocks and a variety of blocks? Got it.

Kraken

Mapping Team Lead
Reaction score
The inside looks a little bare. Perhaps some broken furniture? And I think the spawn points should be further away from the chests. Really good start though =D especially since you're new to map-making ^_^

Dvjay

Spectator
Reaction score
The inside looks a little bare. Perhaps some broken furniture? And I think the spawn points should be further away from the chests. Really good start though =D especially since you're new to map-making ^_^
Thanks, I am working to add some more furniture to the Library like broken computers and such.

I'm also trying to add more detail to the buildings, I'll post more pics once I get some more stuff done.

Vaangel

District 13
Reaction score
This may be a necro but
MOOOOAAAAAARRRRR detail!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci