• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bon Voyage MCSG

Planetary

Career
Reaction score
Bye Bye MCSG
Recently I've just gotten bored of MCSG, well MCSG in general. I was never well known by this community but I have met a lot of friends during my experience with clans.

Ryan' You're my favorite Asian. I forgot where I met you from, but I won't ever forget chu cuz you follow me on IG, and like trapgod I rarely give it out. You're the one that convinced me to write this thread even though barely anyone knows who I am. I miss the time during Cringed when we would help out with each other, those were good times.

RetroRain Yo RetroRandom good luck with getting into Clique. I know you can do it. Your the best random evvaaaa! (IDK if you get into Clique yet)
Jokes aside, you were one of the kindest people to me ever and I appreciate that. You were always a good friend to me. Peace, Curry-Ball-Boy

trapgod Oh man, its quite a coincidence that we both quit at the same time isn't it ;) . Well anyway you were a pretty chill guy, and always a good friend, even though you are the worst toggler there is, ily <3 .

Yured Hey Dood. How's like with Joseph. I met you when I joined the randy Royals. You were really good at hyping me up even on bad days I appreciate you being there for me each time. You're an amazing friend. #ClashOn

Conditioner You're a humble pvper. Even though you probably won't read this because of school. #VietSquad. You were always there. <3

Rivalss Senpai notice me ;) <3 You're a g0d hands-down, you're probably one of the most chill guys I've met. SENPAI NOTICE ME.

Chris aka DarkraiM8 - One of the most chilled squeakers I've met. Just gonna give you that with you Northern butt.

ThunderClunder - God of pvp, keep thinking that I toggle, I don't.

OGLad Hey, Variant was a success until we went [On-Break] :/

@Everyone I Missed I'm sorry if I don't remember you

I Don't Hack...

Last edited by a moderator:

Airings

Survivor
Reaction score
Thanks for that shoutout (;, I was not a g0d i was bad, and you are a very chill dude.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci