• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Borderlands 2

Do you have Borderlands 1/2?

• I have 1

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I have 2

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I have 1 but am getting 2

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I have both

Votes: 13 44.8%
  • I have no money :(

Votes: 6 20.7%

• Total voters
R

RedSeamonster

So......BORDERLANDS 2 ARRIVED TODAY AT MY DOORSTEP

Anyone else getting this AWESOME game? I'm on PS3 and so far the game looks sweet and I've just seen the box.

superhafiz41

Survivor
Reaction score
I have it but my bro dosent let me play it he said If i payed for it ill get to play it but no he didint let me play it looks so fun and im on ps3 to but soon upgrading to Pc

Kiileyy32

Survivor
Reaction score
Ps3 here, This game is amazing jbtw lmao and does anyone wanna co op with me and some friends!!

mawrTRON

Spectator
Reaction score
Any one got the 360 version. I also heard Zero wasn't too flash as a character

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
I just spend three hours farming to get a shield called "The Bee" and holy shneikies, it's totally overpowered.

mawrTRON

Spectator
Reaction score
What does 'the bee' do? and is it worth farming?

Kiileyy32

Survivor
Reaction score
I beat the game last night and my god. . . it was amazing!!

Ikubi

Career
Reaction score
What does 'the bee' do? and is it worth farming?

Alright. So it’s an amp shield, and what amp shields do is when your shield is full, it does an “amp shot” that takes some of your shield down and adds it to damage. This shield, does over 40,000 amp shot damage. However, the shield itself doesn’t even have 40k capacity. Well here’s the beauty of this shield, it doesn’t deplete for the amp shot. Every shot you dish out while this shield is fully charged will do 40k more damage (or less depending on how good the shield you get is). This means a normal level 50 SMG can dish out around 43~45k a shot, constantly.
Here’s an even more beautiful addition to it. It adds to your damage before multipliers. That means shotguns, instead of just tacking on 40k to whatever you do in the end, it adds to your primary damage, THEN multiplies it. For instance, the shotgun I am currently using is a Bad Touch Ravager that does 7973 x 16. The shield I am currently using would boost that up to 48,821, and then times it by 16 to do 781,136 damage. That’s not even including the explosive bonus that specific shotgun has. I’m sure I can easily hit 900k~1mil without even critting.
This shield is a broken beast and totally worth farming for.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci