• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bossy's Resigning letter

Bossy

Diamond
Reaction score
Hello! as you can see I am not a moderator on MCGamer anymore. There are many reason why I have decided this and I will talk about them because I feel as if they should be shared and if the staff wants to take down this post it will prove my point more. Now first, Minecraft has grown very boring the last few months and I have found other game that I enjoy playing more than Minecraft. Now i'm going to write a few messages to some of the wonderful people I've met in my short time here.

Verelle: You are my best friend and I met you on MCGamer 3 years ago and I love you so much<3

@ThaLichBD:You are one of my only friends on the staff team and I barely talk to you but I still love you babe<3 And good luck in life outside of minecraft.

Giggums: You are my favorite Sr.mod and you're kinda my meme queen. And we have grown apart in the last month or so but I still love you boi <3

Ceroria

Mockingjay
Reaction score
The whole shan situation was like two years ago I didn't know that was still relevant

ThaLichBD

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I'll miss you I know we barely talked but I indeed have fun talking to you thanks for all you did on this Community you'll be missed and remember you have me on Snapchat so Snap me :D

Giggums

District 13
Reaction score
I'm truly sad to see you go. You were a fantastic Moderator and will always be remembered as one.

ItsTrippyHippie

Platinum
Reaction score
So sad to see you go ;-; You were so fun to work with and you were always there helping people <3 ILYSM and I wish you the best of luck in the future <3

arsenal

District 13
Reaction score
The whole shan situation was like two years ago I didn't know that was still relevant
She accidentally gets unbanned, and the whole thing turns into a fireball again. People need to get over the fact that she is perm banned for good (and deservedly so). Those of us who were around back then remember what happened.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci