• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Boundless AU Clan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kr4tos_

Tribute
Reaction score
This clan is legit hopeless hahaha all of u think i hack i shared screens with 2 of ur members and uve guys found no evidence and still think i hack what retards
Who r u

wogboy12

Spectator
Reaction score
This clan is legit hopeless hahaha all of u think i hack i shared screens with 2 of ur members and uve guys found no evidence and still think i hack what retards
mate i screenshared you like 15 minutes and i caught you hacking you had kryptonite in your versions folder and the last time you used it was 5 minutes before calling me you idiot

Hunk

Survivor
Reaction score
mate i screenshared you like 15 minutes and i caught you hacking you had kryptonite in your versions folder and the last time you used it was 5 minutes before calling me you idiot
No it wasnt u retard it said last used 2:00 and i got on mcsg and started versing u around 2:50 because i was hacking on jerry and harrys server because yeh

X1

Career
Reaction score
THAT PROVES NOTHING LOL HE WAS OBVIOUSLY USING NOTHING AT THE TIME

Kr4tos_

Tribute
Reaction score
THAT PROVES NOTHING LOL HE WAS OBVIOUSLY USING NOTHING AT THE TIME
Please private message him if u would like to discuss about this hack thing, dont wanna cause any flame in this thread xxx

s0rt

Survivor
Reaction score
IGN: JordyyBoostMore
Stats: 54/650 better then my stats
Legacy stats: none
Past Clans: Alot
Past bans: None

xDesiredPvPx

Spectator
Reaction score
IGN:sxi