• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bounty system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

haakonfj

Survivor
Reaction score
Hello, I've been on a vacation and when I came back and played Survival Games I noticed the Bounty thingy, and I was wondering how it works?

SixZoSeven

Community Engagement Team Lead
Reaction score
Basically, you set a bounty on someone. Lets say you just got killed by some random cool person named sixzoseven. You hate that person because he killed you before you could craft a shiny sword. Since you are a good person and will not use foul language, you set a bounty on his head by typing "/bounty sixzoseven 40" (No quotes) (40 is the amount you want to set. The minimum is 10) You will then have to confirm this by typing "/bounty yes" (No quotes) All of the players in-game will see this and think to themselves, "Hey! I want to get 40 points! I am going to hunt down and kill this person!" By setting a bounty on someone, everyone will want to kill that person. People might even fight over each other for the points! Whoever gets the kill, gets the points. But lets be more realistic here, shall we? sixzoseven uses his awesome enchanted diamond sword to kill everyone and win the game. No one gets the points and the points are discarded.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The only way that could have been summed up better was if you replaced sixzoseven with iPromptJames.

:D

Removed

Tribute
Reaction score
So you put bounty on someone to lose your points pretty much xD

paddomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
wait a sec if you put bounty on someone do you loose youre own bounty or not?

cameron224

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Bounty takes points from your score and sets them on the other player

paddomaster

Spectator
Reaction score
well uhm... I think that if youre setting youre bouty on other and loosing youre own is useless. if ive get killt by someone im hatting and lossing 20 points, I dont want to lose more point. thats how im thinking

branone

Career
Reaction score
well uhm... I think that if youre setting youre bouty on other and loosing youre own is useless. if ive get killt by someone im hatting and lossing 20 points, I dont want to lose more point. thats how im thinking
Take note that when you put a bounty on someone it will attract attention to that player, tributes who kill a player with a bounty on them not only get the points from the kill but on top of that the amount of bounty that was set on that player, therefore if you want somebody dead put a high bounty on them, and yes some of the time it can be useless...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci