• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bow or flint & steel?

Which is better

• Bow

Votes: 15 31.3%
  • Flint & steel

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Just as good

Votes: 14 29.2%

• Total voters

Coolgear13

Tribute
Reaction score
I've always wondered which is better. Both have there ups and downs but I want other peoples opinions?

clementean1

Experienced
Reaction score
I use sword, but I like to use flint and steel, then shoot them I they are on fire
BOW SPAMMING FTW
Bow spamming deals no damage or half a heart to a guy with full iron, assuming its is low powered. It MAY be useful in tight corners but just use fns in corners

misterzane

Survivor
Reaction score
I use sword, but I like to use flint and steel, then shoot them I they are on fire

Bow spamming deals no damage or half a heart to a guy with full iron, assuming its is low powered. It MAY be useful in tight corners but just use fns in corners
Very true but i suck with fns i am better with a bow :D

Darby100

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Flint n Steel does 3 hearts if I'm correct, yet a fully charged how can do 2 hearts each shot to an opponent in full iron. Yet as people have been saying, depends on your situation.
• If you don't have many arrows, then I would definitely go for flint n steel, but the 180 turn around bow shot canbe deadly. However, if you have only a few arrows, it'd not really worth it.
• If you're being chased, then flint n steel is great for slowing the enemy down and gaining a small respite to eat, or think up a plan for escape.
All up, this is like asking whats better? An elephant or a spanner? There is no real answer, because they both have different uses.

Joey

Staffing Team Lead
Reaction score
Well, it definitely depends on the map!
On the land maps, I'd prefer flint and steel, most of my games that I have won involved be lighting, who I imagine to be Cato, on fire. But sometimes there's water at corn. On maps like Moonlight Lake, Breeze Island, and Demon's Breeze, I'd prefer to have the bow. Both the bow and the flint and steel combined could be a deadly duo, though. While flint and steel will make the homemade inferno unable to sprint, and it deals around 4-5 hearts of damage, the bow deals 2 hearts of damage when it is at full charge. All together, the flint and steel is what I would choose on most maps. (Except the grass though.... whole other story)

Fnnythe3hd

Platinum
Reaction score
Bowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbowbow

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci