• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bowser52000's 20th Birthday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sheldor

Career
Reaction score
Benny's 20th Birthday

Today is a special day. It is today, on the 15th of November, that we, as a community, come together to celebrate Benny's 20th birthday. Therefore, the staff team have decided to make a thread to show our appreciation for the work he has done and to let all of you know ask that you all wish him a very happy birthday.

Benny started playing on the servers towards the end of MCSG V1 (not MCGamer V1), and he was hired as staff as the servers evolved to be what it is known for today. He is know a Sr Staff member, and shows dedication, hard work and commitment in everything he does. When people often meet Benny, the get scared because he is very loud (just like Bowser o_O), but when you get to know him, he is actually more akin to a big teddy bear who not only cares about the entire community as a whole, but each individual person he talks to!

Benny at the Perth meet-up in Australia. He is on the far left.

Getting a bit paranoid, are we?

Benny showing us his good angle ^-^

Do you like mah forehead?

Staff, feel free to edit your message into this post :)

sheldor_da_great: You're 20 already? It only seems like last yesterday that you were 19... oh wait it was... I'm really happy that I started talking to you because you are really funny, and I feel like I can talk to you about anything. I hope you have a really (sheldor_da_)great birthday!

Razzledgirl: Happy belated birthday my beloved Benny. I haven't been here long, but long enough to know you are a genuine friend. I hope this year brings many more wonderful conversations for the two of us!

violetheart17: Benny, happy birthday! And thank you for being such an awesome Sr. Mod and an awesome friend to me ever since I met you on the TS! <3

Vanicle: Benny you were one of my first friends on this server <3 You've fixed so many computer/keyboard (lol) issues and given so much advice to me since I started being a mod. I hope you have a great birthday and thanks for being you!

ViolentKitten: Happy birthday mate! Have an awesome day. Cheers for all the effort you put into helping me fix my laptop haha. Thanks for being a great Sr. Mod and a great guy.

Froggytv: Happy birthday my loud mouthed Australian friend. Whenever I get on and I see you on, I know I'm about to have a fun time. You're a great person to hang out with, and we both enjoy computers, so we always have a subject to talk about. :)

FAMILYMONSTER: Happy Birthday man or mate if that's what they like to say in Australia :p Any ways I hope you have an awesome day! Your an awesome guy to talk/play with. You sir are an amazing Sr Staff member and have an awesome personality! Happy Birthday :p

naypan: Happy birthday loser xoxo. Hahah I remember when you called me out for that even tho it's one of the most loving things that I myself will ever say. Late but happy birthday ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci