• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Brace yourselves... [The 5th MCGamer Awards Update]

Do you like the way the MCGA sounds like so far?

• Yes

Votes: 34 87.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 12.8%

• Total voters

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This is really going to be exciting. However, I wonder about well acknowledged people who haven't actually won yet, for example, Mamiamato24, he's got the most likes in the forums. But he hadn't won an award for that yet, so I would believe he does deserve some sort of recognition eventually. c:

All in all, I'm really excited to see who even gets nominated, I am actually kind of hoping for Mooclan to get best streamer now, because he's pretty active on Twitch, and as well making things really entertaining while streaming. I am definitely looking forward to having BitoBain or Nirmit getting placed for best forumers or thread makers. Because they do deserve some sort of recognition as well.

To conclusion, I am indeed looking forward towards what's gonna happen, this is definitely going to be exciting! Thank you, Nick, and thank you to the rest of the team working so hard to making this such an exciting event. ^-^

Miner9823

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Would go for best forumer however, just too much competition. :p

Mooclan, BitoBain and Miner9823 in one category? Yeah, I think I'm good...
Hey, no worries! You don't have to pressure yourself on it, just belieeeve. I know you can do it. :3
I could imagine you running for nominee and potentially winning as well. :D

Baaclan

Tribute
Reaction score
I'm very excited to see the outcome(s) of the awards! I have ruled myself out of any chance of winning any award. I will be voting though.

For the 'Best Forumer', I think Miner9823 is in prime position of making an upset. :)

OhFancy

District 13
Reaction score
Yay! I am very excited for the awards! :)

As always I hope to at least make a candidate for the 'Best Forumers/Posters' I know it is a lot to ask. I understand, I am really sorry that my Moderating priorities have over-taken my forum priorities. But I hope to make a long-awaited return. With the Awards being announced, I think this is the most appropriate time to start increasing my post count and get back up there with some of the best posters. I would absolutely be astounded and grateful if I am voted for. Even if I'm voted for best Moderator. ;)

Other than that, I think Mooclan will take out the 'Best Forumer' category, but I think BitoBain is a big darkhorse and should be one to be weary for. Miner9823 will be amongst them too. I can feel it in my blood.

As for that, I'm out. Long for my return to foruming. :)

MCGamerzism

Platinum
Reaction score
I don't care if I don't win, I just don't wanna get DQed again xD -MCGamerzism2k14

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
This is really going to be exciting. However, I wonder about well acknowledged people who haven't actually won yet, for example, Mamiamato24, he's got the most likes in the forums. But he hadn't won an award for that yet, so I would believe he does deserve some sort of recognition eventually. c:

All in all, I'm really excited to see who even gets nominated, I am actually kind of hoping for Mooclan to get best streamer now, because he's pretty active on Twitch, and as well making things really entertaining while streaming. I am definitely looking forward to having BitoBain or Nirmit getting placed for best forumers or thread makers. Because they do deserve some sort of recognition as well.

To conclusion, I am indeed looking forward towards what's gonna happen, this is definitely going to be exciting! Thank you, Nick, and thank you to the rest of the team working so hard to making this such an exciting event. ^-^
Haha thanks for the recognition, but I doubt that's ever going to happen.
There are so many other talented forumers to pick over me that most people are oblivious of my presence, even though I've been here longer than most.

Maybe someday.

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I remember the days where I actually had a chance of being the best forum poster
EDIT: Part of it was fair while the other part wasn't though... lol

TheRealAussie

District 13
Reaction score
Well worry no more, we are implementing a
Following Restriction
. This means that users of a large following have restricted categories that they can win. You will find out more on how this works at a later date, I don't want to give out all the fun in one post.​

For a second I thought there were rewards for following a large amount of people, so I got really excited...sigh...​

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci