• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Braden's Goodbye

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Well, I'm out. It was more than just a fun experience, it was a journey. A journey that forever changed my life and personality, as for many others. Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.

Without writing an essay, allow me to get into why I'm quitting. Basically, a lot of stress has been put on me over the past month or so, which was shortly after I reapplied. Today all the stress hit me and shortly after my second application was denied. Without going too much into depth about my application, it was partially denied for "poor forums chat history". Some of the "poor forums chat history" includes this:
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/how-can-mcgamer-be-saved.273306/page-2#post-2561365
http://www.mcgamer.net/threads/suggestion-chatbox-on-the-forums.272523/page-2#post-2556279

Honestly, that was the last straw for me and made me realize how bad of a situation MCGamer is actually in, where constructive criticism is viewed as poor forums chat. I have a bad feeling about MCGamer being around for too much longer and the last time I had a bad feeling about something, the Sr. Staff team split into 2 groups, issues happened, AU was dropped and a lot of Sr. Staff members left. Hopefully that was just a coincidence.

Oh well. My time here has long passed and now I see that it's my time to leave. I'll probably come back every once in a while but don't count on it.

And no, this post was not made to bash the staff team at all, nor was it made to seem like I'm rage-quitting from getting denied. This was just an experience that I shared that showed me I should leave.

I'll tag some people who I have been blessed with meeting on my journey, but I'm not writing any sappy posts, except for a couple.

Razzledgirl Lively Alyssa Nick Ava Shelby Sedrazo Upward Axanite | Liam Tiger Frankyy Nephilim Vanicle | Vanessa Col_StaR Scott LittleLuna Jimmer CAmadeusA Jon | Lqzer Giggity69Goo

TotalDramaTony - You are honestly the most genuine and nicest person I know. You are so supportive and a great friend. Please text me still.

Jay - #USlay! You became such a good friend of mine during our trial and hanging out with you and Alyssa was so much fun.

Joey - We were so close and I hate that I had to ruin things between us. I'll still miss those late nights watching Golden Buzzer acts from Britain's Got Talent. Stay in touch!

The chances of me forgetting someone are probably really high, but you would know if you impacted my journey along the way.

Pce.

Imanol

Diamond
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Braden, I hope you're still around and come onto teamspeak to talk to us. Good luck with your future endeavors! c:

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Sad to see you go Braden, I hope you're still around and come onto teamspeak to talk to us. Good luck with your future endeavors! c:
I'll hop on every once in a while. I'm actually on rn.

Sebastian

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Awwww Braden! I can't believe you're leaving, you're a great friend. We've known each other for basically 2 years, I believe. Haha, I remember when you were SmoothPixels. Good old times. Take care, Braden. :)

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
Awwww Braden! I can't believe you're leaving, you're a great friend. We've known each other for basically 2 years, I believe. Haha, I remember when you were SmoothPixels. Good old times. Take care, Braden. :)
Thanks Sebastian. I know everyone's always given you a hard time but we all really appreciate you and you're a good person and a hard-working staff member.

Jimmer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I sat in that interview room and hired you as a mod. Best of luck in the future.

LilBub

Platinum
Reaction score
Sad to see you go, but it's also completely understandable :)
See you around pal! :) x

Braden

District 13
Reaction score
It's been a long time since I sat in that interview room and hired you as a mod. Best of luck in the future.
Thanks! Also, thanks for the amazing opportunity dude. I really appreciate it.

Alyssa

Fabulous
Reaction score
Love you so much Braden <3 It makes me sad that from occurrence of events and other things it got you denied ;-; You were an amazing staff member and an even better Sr Staff member, they're missing out on one magnificent person. So don't think low of yourself or anything, because you're great and people are blind if they don't see that <3 Love you, hope we can still stay in contact

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci