• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2 - Last Chance

Do you like this map?

• Yes

Votes: 15 51.7%
  • Nuuu (Tell why)

Votes: 14 48.3%

• Total voters

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
I would love to! And I will upload the map.
Just letting you know some of the signs (like the one on the desk) I accidentally broke, so you'll have to re-add them if you don't mind.
Ok. No Problem, Your Skype Please?

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
Ok, Everyone this is imporant How shall I remove the water in Breeze 2? Choose One Or Choose multiple #s
1. Make More Islands
2. Make Islands Bigger
3. Make main Island largers
4. Make A Outer Ring Of land on the dome
5. Any Others?

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
Ok, Everyone this is imporant How shall I remove the water in Breeze 2? Choose One Or Choose multiple #s
1. Make More Islands
2. Make Islands Bigger
3. Make main Island largers
4. Make A Outer Ring Of land on the dome
5. Any Others?
2 and 3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
I know I have been talking A LOT, but there's one last thing I have to say. When I downloaded the map and actually got to look around, I swear it looks amazing. There are little rooms everywhere, and it looked very fun to play. As for the "too much water" some may have to be removed but as TheGemProject said, it's breeze ISLAND, so there has to be water. The map should actually be called "Breeze Archipelago" because there are multiple islands but whatever :p

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
x
I know I have been talking A LOT, but there's one last thing I have to say. When I downloaded the map and actually got to look around, I swear it looks amazing. There are little rooms everywhere, and it looked very fun to play. As for the "too much water" some may have to be removed but as TheGemProject said, it's breeze ISLAND, so there has to be water. The map should actually be called "Breeze Archipelago" because there are multiple islands but whatever :p
XD Btw, I added you on skype, Add me if it didn't work: geminiblader (TheGeminiGuy)

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
sorry, i didnt see that post, but i do now. :3 i think you could make some of the islands, and the main island bigger, and also you could just make all the islands closer to the main island so that most of the water is on the outsides of the map, so that people cant really complain since most people wouldnt go that far away from the land, anyways. just som ideas.

TotalDramaTony

District 13
Reaction score
Thread Status: Locked

This thread is being moved and locked due to the map/idea not having any progression in a large span of time. If you need your thread to be reopened, PM a Staff member if this map/idea is still in the works.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci