• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island 2

Should this map get accepted?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swan

Survivor
Reaction score
1) The skip needs to be bigger, and further away from the island.
2) Whale needs more detail. (Tip, make its tail go out of the map.
3) The castle needs more work on too.
Basically the whole map needs to become less bulky.
But a pretty decent map, don't really think it's super fitting for MCSG though, but A+ for effort! <3

Mamiamato24

Diamond
Reaction score
So much water!!! I think the intent of constructing a successor is to reduce the amount of water.
I personally think the map could use extra arches, land and puzzles. More structures would be satisfactory.
It is an adequate map, but further work is requisite, especially if you were contemplating to dethrone the almighty Breeze Island.
However, the removed water at the cornucopia was a brilliant thought.
The boat is egregious, and could desperately use some more detailed components, some craters, or vines, just make the ship more rustic and realistic.
Lastly, the amount of land masses seems sparse. If you connected a few of them to create a larger one, it would look much more visually pleasing.

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Didn't like 1.0 still don't like 2.0, Only reason is you didn't fix the one thing I hated. The PLAIN water.

TheGemProject

Career
Reaction score
This project haunts me: I am reopening the project: LESS WATER AND A BETTER BOAT
It'll be out hopefully I'd say by thursday
What I'm going to do is make the boat more torn down and old looking.
I will also add a huge ring of land connecting the islands for more land to explore

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
This project haunts me: I am reopening the project: LESS WATER AND A BETTER BOAT
It'll be out hopefully I'd say by thursday
What I'm going to do is make the boat more torn down and old looking.
I will also add a huge ring of land connecting the islands for more land to explore
Don't rush it.

deadzombiesyum

Survivor
Reaction score
the mainland i think is awesome, however, the outside parts such as ship and the tower islands are not up to standard...

SinsAndTragedies

Spectator
Reaction score
not bad looking map, on most parts, but there are a few flaws. like how the ocean floor is almost complete flat. you should make it more realistic/ deeper. sorry, but i vote no, not until the ocean is terraformed and the water cracks also need some polishing. but other than that, the corn is pretty decent, and the rest of the map is fine too. overall, it just needs some more work. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci