• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Glitch

Favillarsh

Spectator
Reaction score
I was playing on Breeze Island earlier, and the deathmatch was about to begin, I was sitting in a boat, near the volcano and I was waiting for the deathmatch to begin, when suddenly it began, without me, I think that when you are in a boat, you don't get tped to deathmatch.

I hope you can at least give me some more information on this, and maybe you can even get this fixed, thanks for reading this :)

YoutubaHD

Survivor
Reaction score
I was playing on Breeze Island earlier, and the deathmatch was about to begin, I was sitting in a boat, near the volcano and I was waiting for the deathmatch to begin, when suddenly it began, without me, I think that when you are in a boat, you don't get tped to deathmatch.

I hope you can at least give me some more information on this, and maybe you can even get this fixed, thanks for reading this :)
That happened to me before, but I was killed by lightning because I couldn't make it to spawn in time.

LegendofCharks

Experienced
Reaction score
No no no!!! Let it fester and grow! If we're lucky, no one will want to play breeze island anymore after a host of glitches come and destroy the game play there.

Bardan

Tribute
Reaction score
No no no!!! Let it fester and grow! If we're lucky, no one will want to play breeze island anymore after a host of glitches come and destroy the game play there.
It's not just Breeze. I've seen this happen on SG1 as well. It's a glitch with the boats not a particular map.

Blake

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
This happens when you sleep in beds as well (well used too, haven't tried it in v2).

yozy3

AHAHAHAHAHAHA
Reaction score
yeah because the pirates are to good so they dont let them come to deathmatch

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci