• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island Replacement: Need approval

What are your opinions on the matter?

• Total voters

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
So I took the time to use my glorious paint skills to craft this magnificent piece of art:

On a much more serious note, and to the point, I really want to know whether people would want this to replace the current Breeze Island. Fanboys get to keep their beloved map, and haters get something that might fix the major issues, to an extent. I really want solid opinions on this, but for me to build this (or someone else up for it), which would be once I've finished my current map, I want to be certain that if I, or whoever else completes it, Breeze Island will be removed from the servers and replaced with this. This means Chad, or somebody speaking on behalf of Chad, approving the idea. This is also a serious poll relating to whether Breeze should be removed altogether.

Sophisticated answers only please.

(No "HERPAHDERP BREEZ ILAND SUKS JST REMOV IT' kind of stuff)

Edit: Okay, I completely forgot to explain the map! You may notice that it is similar with some new features that were not in the current Breeze Island, such as the village. I'll run through the details
  • Temple: Much larger, more detail, and more impressive.
  • Fortress: More to it, more levels, more impressive. System of tunnels within the mountain with jail cells.
  • Parkour: Similar to current Breeze Island one. But again, larger and more impressive (I should stop repeating myself because that's basically the idea of the whole upgrade)
  • Village, just more diversity and areas for chests.
  • Legit huts, more than the crappy little things in the current Breeze Island
  • hut? Possible locations for more lone huts
  • Waterfall: A much more sophisticated forest with multiple waterfalls.
  • Birch Island: Larger and more impressive
  • Guess what for the volcano?
  • May keep the current Pirate ship, as I'm still overall really satisfied with it
  • Lighhouse: Something new. Might be a nice touch
  • Corn: River flowing around it instead of as a lake inside it. Will improve DM. Original Breeze Island was in fact supposed to have this, but a misjudge on size and I changed it.
  • Shipwreck: Larger and... yep
  • Overall island: Much larger, covering more of the map. Less ocean.

Blamph

District 13
Reaction score
Ah, voted the wrong selection on the poll. I meant to choose the second option.

Anyways, I'd love to see a new version. Put it onto the servers, while replacing the old one, give it a one or two week test run to see if people like it, and gain some feedback on it.

Looks solid. Less water = always a good thing.

chockadlad

District 13
Reaction score
Way better, the water is not really "Ocean" like anymore but more river and "lakey". Way better than the original Breeze, no offense.

static_nightmare

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Related:

Is it possible to fix this in Breeze 2.0? :p
Yes, because Corn will not have all that water. Although, you potentially fish someone into the river, and keep them stuck there. I don't think anyone should have an issue with that though :p

king_tnerb

Survivor
Reaction score
Looks good! This would definitely change my current negative opinion of Breeze Island!

thepalgamer

Survivor
Reaction score
Its great to see that you are putting up with all the s**t you get from Breeze haters and actually improving Breeze instead of removing it. Good show!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci