• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Breeze Island

Status
Not open for further replies.

kesleris17

Survivor
Reaction score
Are they ever going to add breeze island to sg classic, because i remember when breeze island came out, omg it was so funny how it got picked everytime, So if anyone has any information on that please just let me know :p

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
It most likely won't. That was one of the reasons people wanted sgclassic. So the same maps wouldn't be played over and over. Breeze Island was one of those maps.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
It most likely won't. That was one of the reasons people wanted sgclassic. So the same maps wouldn't be played over and over. Breeze Island was one of those maps.
SG Classic has 2 maps though, it is the same maps being played over and over.

Ag | Alex

District 13
Reaction score
Ya but breeze island would bring back the old memories i used to have, they also need to get the "real" old lobby not a edited one
Breeze Island brought back BAD old memories. The reason they made sgclassic was so people could get away from maps like those.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Ya but breeze island would bring back the old memories i used to have, they also need to get the "real" old lobby not a edited one
Breeze was the only map played in that time. It was awful.

And the old lobby file is not out there, so the remake is the best you'll get.

ThisJKid

Diamond
Reaction score
Meh, I don't even care about SG Classic. The servers are underplayed and dead. If things could be like they once were, I'd enjoy it but truth is it will never be the same.

Tyler686

Survivor
Reaction score
It'd be better to have more maps, but Breeze would just constantly get played.

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
Meh, I don't even care about SG Classic. The servers are underplayed and dead. If things could be like they once were, I'd enjoy it but truth is it will never be the same.
Yeah I feel like the Devs don't even care anymore. I would play it so much more if they fixed SG2's chests. It's not even that difficult a fix. They should add SG3 to the map rotation as well.

Rexcaviator

Diamond
Reaction score
Mh, Breeze Island reminds me of old times, but if they add it, SG3 should get added aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci