• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Brian Griffin: The Story

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
First off all, I am a aware of various other threads paying their tributes to Mr.Griffin. However, this thread is being made and commemorated to the dog who has been making people laugh for over 14 years.

Background:

As a relatively different dog, Brian Griffin was one of the six members of the family the 'Griffins.' He appeared for the first time ever alongside his other family members on December 20th 1998 thus making him the hero he is today. However, Brian Griffin did not not have an easy life, after failing university and also writing many unsuccessful novels, Mr Griffin had sometimes contemplated suicide but there was always one person there who cared for him, Stewie Griffin. Their friendship was one of the strongest on the hit cartoon series 'Family Guy' as they shared jokes, arguments and battles between each other. Brian Griffin will be most likely remembered for his bizarre drinking and harsh remarks towards members of the town Quahog. He will also be remembered for his version of 'Peanut Butter Jelly Time' which was a iconic song which will stay with Brian forever.

This is my version of his background life, I have probably missed a lot :p

The Many Sides Of Brian Griffin

As stated above, It's peanut butter jelly time!

The stressed side of Brian Griffin

The doggy nature of Brian

Pictures:

Now, for a few words
Brian, you was a great fictional character, even though you don't believe in Christianity or any other religion for that matter, I hope you are enjoying your Martinis in heaven

Zietra: Brian was a nice dog

KD181999: Brian...Dear Dear Brian.... How much we loved you. I can't believe you had to pass away.. It's like part of my life has broken away from me...and died. RIP Brian!

flyon21 Brian was beautiful on the inside, sad to see him go

qwErtyVAsdfghN: It should have been Meg.

Please note: if you would like to say a few words, I will kindly add you up on here :)

Thanks for reading

Last edited:

flyon21

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Brian was beautiful on the inside, sad to see him go

EricParazak

Tommy Wiseau
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, after the death of a good character like Brian, this might be the big fall of Family Guy... (IF he doesn't come back)

JennoKoala

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
In my honest opinion, after the death of a good character like Brian, this might be the big fall of Family Guy... (IF he doesn't come back)
Supposedly, they have already got a replacement dog with a new voice actor. Check out the video:

NorthStar

Career
Reaction score
Dear,
person driving the grey Mercedes-Benz,

You suck!

-sincerely,
NorthStar

Giggity69Goo

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Brian... Pet, Dog, Drinker, Friend, Pot-Head, etc.
We will miss you forever :(
RIP BRIAN GRIFFIN
1999-2013

-Giggity69Goo-

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci