• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back MCSG 2k16

TBNRcraftYT

Spectator
Reaction score
Hello,
Anyone reading this remember the good old MCSG days. It was always the best server. Now it is not that fun anymore. The hackers are uncontrollable. Back then there were SO many people. The good old 100 player games were so fun. Now people hack and wont stop! We need to bring back MCSG or many people will move on or stop playing minecraft. We need a better ant cheat and mods. Some dont ban hackers unless you keep bugging them.
-Forgottennn

Berserker

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Server is dead who cares go outside and enjoy your life instead of making a childhood around a block game

ALL1DO1SW1N

District 13
Reaction score
Server is dead who cares go outside and enjoy your life instead of making a childhood around a block game
I agree with your statement, but in my own experience balancing your online life and irl life is the most enjoyable.

Rain_The_Cat

Spectator
Reaction score
I actually enjoy MCSG now. Yeah there are lots of hackers, but the mods actually talk to you and they do try to solve problems as much as they can

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci