• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back Mobs!

Sasher

Experienced
Reaction score
If were gonna bring back mobs I want an average amount of neutral mobs and a very low amount of aggressive mobs. Then maybe we can actually use some of those enchantment tables :p

hobo1955

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
theres an in game poll about this. Not readding mobs is winning :(

Maxx10680

Diamond
Reaction score
Right now the "no" option is winning in the poll. The thing is, most people who voted "no" actually never played with mods ingame. I think that even if the "no" wins you guys should still add them back for testing and then maybe some players may change their opinion.

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
I would like reduced mobs. Not many but a few. That way they're there to kill noobs but don't get in the way of PvP.

DisabledAngel

Survivor
Reaction score
Sign me up, it was great fun in the classic days of map one and two, where you could still feel paranoid even when you had the best gear possible.

Ava

Administrator
Reaction score
Right now the "no" option is winning in the poll. The thing is, most people who voted "no" actually never played with mods ingame. I think that even if the "no" wins you guys should still add them back for testing and then maybe some players may change their opinion.
The main point of ingame polls is to go with what the majority wants, so this probably won't happen.

VeeZa

District 13
Reaction score
I really hope mobs get added in but are reduced enough that the whole map isn't covered by them.

GavwavMCSG

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think this is going to end up as a 50/50 vote, which means it is most likely not to happen. I don't really mind if mobs are added, but only as long as if to0 many don't spawn.

BirdofPrey13

Tribute
Reaction score
I sign. Mobs are needed for a new aspect of MCSG. PvP is fun. but PvM(obs) will allow for more fields like enchanting and rare items.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci