• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back MoonLight Lake

KorStonesword

Diamond
Reaction score
If you like Moonlight Lake, that's all fine and dandy, but looking at it from a objective standpoint, the map honestly fails on all accounts. The map is incredibly tiny, terribly built for pvp, littered with clutter, the builds don't look that great, the map is mostly flat, and the terraforming could be done in 20 minutes with world edit. There is no balance to it, and getting a stone sword from corn literally guarantees a win, rather than a nice advantage like on other maps. It was removed for a reason.

shadowblaze12

Diamond
Reaction score
If you like Moonlight Lake, that's all fine and dandy, but looking at it from a objective standpoint, the map honestly fails on all accounts. The map is incredibly tiny, terribly built for pvp, littered with clutter, the builds don't look that great, the map is mostly flat, and the terraforming could be done in 20 minutes with world edit. There is no balance to it, and getting a stone sword from corn literally guarantees a win, rather than a nice advantage like on other maps. It was removed for a reason.
that's what i hate most.

BitoBain

Career
Reaction score
I used to joke about this map because if was the the map that seemed to have had the least work put into it. It's basically a flat swamp cluttered with trees and random buildings with a doughnut shaped mountain in the middle. There was nothing spectacular about this map other than perhaps the nostalgia associated with it. A big petition may make it seem like people want the map back, but I guarantee that most people who remember this map do not miss it.

R4ng

Platinum
Reaction score
Although I didn't particularly like this map, it holds some memories ,_,

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci