• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring Back MoonLight Lake

RC_4777

Mockingjay
Reaction score
Please don't. Whenever maps get petitions and get added again everyone just realizes why it was removed in the first place and it never gets played.

S

Sepyz

Please don't. Whenever maps get petitions and get added again everyone just realizes why it was removed in the first place and it never gets played.
Moonlight Lake was definitely NOT underplayed when it was on the servers.

J

Joel/MadDawg

Sure it was fun to play on, but the builds on Moonlight Lake were at a level far below any other mcsg map. If you want a map to be added just because it's fun to play on, then someone might as well submit a superflat world with 100 tier twos, because that would be fun to play on.

S

Sepyz

What's the need for the Sarcasm?
I wasn't being sarcastic.
Whenever I was in a lobby, everyone seemed to vote for Moonlight Lake whenever it was available.
Even if it was underplayed, why does MCSG continue to host even more underplayed maps than the ones that were removed .-.

Tyco

Career
Reaction score
If Moonlight Lake comes back I'm totally going to start playing again. I sign.

shoottomaim

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
The spawns were annoying, the map was built terribly (flat land), and the only thing remotely interesting about the map was how long it took for people to jump into the water outside of the massive mountains that surrounded the spawn. It was OP for people who got stone swords from spawn, and I hope it never gets re-added.

Sorry.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci