• Our Minecraft servers are offline but we will keep this forum online for any community communication. Site permissions for posting could change at a later date but will remain online.

Bring back randomized maps.

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
I don't realy like it when people are just demanding that everyone shall pla this ampo or this map.
Randomized maps would be great if they brought them back I think.

subtato

District 13
Reaction score
Right now, the way it's coded, all maps are randomized in the voting process. Are you suggesting we remove the voting process and simply go to whichever map is picked first?

James.D

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
Right now, the way it's coded, all maps are randomized in the voting process. Are you suggesting we remove the voting process and simply go to whichever map is picked first?
I would prefer it randomly choose the map after each game similar to how other servers work, this way there is spam with "vote 2" ect, it would be deal with it :D

Stijn

District 13
Reaction score
I would prefer it randomly choose the map after each game similar to how other servers work, this way there is spam with "vote 2" ect, it would be deal with it :D
But then the forums will be spammed with "Please bring vote back"

hwracer

Peacekeeper
Reaction score
I think that is what he is talking about.

ChadTheDJ

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Randomized maps were something that got us through the 1.3 update derps. That was never intended for a feature. The maps are "random" on the selection as it picks 4 random from a list

Flyer

Roll Tide
Reaction score
Yes like that so people don't just keep begging for others to vote 2 or something.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Atasci